Status
Not open for further replies.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
i found 100% glycerine (food grade for cooking) at Hobby Lobby and/or Michael's craft stores, Wilton brand. small 2oz bottle around $2.

i found Vegetable Glycerin at "Akin's Health Store" here in Tulsa, OK, in the beauty/health section, with the lotions and cremes and such, its merchandised with the topical lotions. it is "Now" brand, and 16oz 100% vegetable glycerin, and was about $7.

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
damn, maddog, a GALLON?? how about you find some gallon sized bottles of VG :)

you know, i LIVE IN OKLAHOMA, farming stores are "a rock's throw" away from me. i need to check that out.

I just get the VG at Wal-mart (Glycerin- Drug isle) - Got to love purchase power they carry a few of the lorann's flavors too look in the craft isle with the cake stuff - :)

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I Found USP/food grade glycerin oil, all natural from vegetable oil. (extremely pure)

Can be used as a sweetener, skin care & for both topical & internal use.

Its from Now Foods, www dot nowfoods dot com

NOW Foods - the official site of NOW Foods

It Thick & Super vape

Check it Out!

I got (3) 8oz Bottles (pack) for $14.00 plus $3.99 Shipping on Ebay, Thats is enough for years!!

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
cellmeister...the word is that the NOW brand of VG is good, but you paid a bit much from ebay. check your local health food/natural grocers for it. i got a 16oz bottle of it for $7.

maddog - glycerine at walmart, drug isle, gotcha. gonna look tonight. what size do they carry, do you remember? as per above, i have 16oz right now, so i dont really need more, just curious :)

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
cellmeister...the word is that the NOW brand of VG is good, but you paid a bit much from ebay. check your local health food/natural grocers for it. i got a 16oz bottle of it for $7.

maddog - glycerine at walmart, drug isle, gotcha. gonna look tonight. what size do they carry, do you remember? as per above, i have 16oz right now, so i dont really need more, just curious :)

Flitz--some of the Glycerine at Walmart is synthetic and not 100% pure food grade--so be careful there. If it does not state 100% pure Food grade at a minimum you run the risk of inert ingrediants that you do not what to be vaping--Hope that helps--Sun:)

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
right on, it just needs to be USP 100% usually right? i think the NOW bottle i have will last me a while, but i'm looking for the ultimate "one stop shop" for all these products ;) if good ole wally world carries everything that's gonna be way easy!

then again that gallon jar that Lu posted is tempting too...heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread