where have u vaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I've turned most of my often-seen friends from smokers into vapers, so vaping at their houses is a given. Other than that, I keep it discreet. The 7-Eleven on the corner, the larger grocery further down the street, the liquor store between the two. I work at home, so I can say that my boss thinks vaping is great. vaping on the light rail doesn't draw any attention. The bar on the corner, they think it's great and at least one of their bartenders now vapes, which will probably get customers to make the switch. I don't vape in restaurants, although I'm sure I could get away with it.

lewistein

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
INDIANAPOLIS
Indianapolis just recently joined a majority of the other large US cities that have banned smoking in all public places. I recently visited a bar I used to frequent and contribute to the toxic cloud of cigarette smoke. I was with a few coworkers who missed smoking there and it was far too cold to go outside, so I shared my back-up eGo with them and we all vapid in the corner. Billowing vapor. Not a word from the staff or nearby patrons. Was extremely satisfying.

slr817

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Nacogdoches, Texas
I fell and broke my hip last May and I vaped in the Ambulance with the blessing of the EMT's and the whole time I was in the hospital, no one cared and everyone thought it was great that I had quit smoking. I have had a few stays in the hospital (usually in the winter) and I was always miserable that either I couldn't smoke or I had to go out in the freezing cold to smoke. I've been vaping going on 3 years now and I've vaped just about everywhere.

CheebaSteeba

Jan 10, 2013
AZ
I tend to keep it stealth or avoid in public places where I wouldn't be able to smoke unless I'm having to wait a while. I half stealth it at work just because I'm around a lot of people on an open area and would rather not draw negative attention to myself.

My thought process is we are in a very influencial time and want to make the best impression we can so that eventually we can vape openly everywhere and everyone knows it's ok. Non smokers don't know what it is and will shy away from it, and smokers will be jealous, and we want to avoid that

rladson

Mar 22, 2012
Virginia
i was wondering about the military application, ( being a former active duty marine ) my unit would have flipped hahaha

lol

I vape in the Pentagon everyday. In my office, walking in the hallways, courtyard, auditorium, food court, etc. etc. I don't flaunt it, but don't really care who sees me. I suppose if the SECDEF catches me I might have some explaining to do, but no one has ever said one word to me for over a year!

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
I've previously posted over a year ago where I've vaped in public, restaurants, etc, don't remember now which thread

last time was in the Emergency Room, lying in bed, vaping away, some hospital in Cleveland Ohio, St Joseph General ??? I don't know

I went into diabetic shock at the airport, had to call my wife in Fla from my cell, she called the airport, I staggered out of the bathroom, security found me in mins, got me to the ambulance, to the hospital, at night, don't reallly remember the hospital name, tho it doesn't really matter

the guy taking care of me was somewhat aware of e-cigs, vaguely said he didn't care and nobody said a word to me, nurses, doctors, got some questioning looks tho ... I was a bit subtle, tho I did have to stay in bed in my ER cubicle for almost 5 hours, vaping away as needed

I thought that may have broken some new ground :)

DocFox

Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sultan, WA, USA
I vape a few hits at Fred Meyer and Lowes when I shop. I just go to a more secluded area of the store, and then ghost the vape. No-one has noticed. Over the weekend I spent more time in the garden area, and put less effort into ghosting, and a couple of people could have seen the cloud if they were paying attention. But I don't think they were paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread