Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
This site is impossible to navigate through imo, so it's not just you.

But here you go: link

Just "watch" every sub-forum you like or you may never find it again
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Reactions: Pamawoman

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
I want to thank all of you for your help. I feel like a lost child. I did finally find it sometime early this morning. Obsessed with finding it actually. Darn FDA is getting on my nerves. I wish I wasn't so lazy 2 years ago when I thought yeah I should do that. Now I sound like my husband. His infamous line" I will". Well I didn't.
Thank you all for your kind help! If I search for Nic vendors will posts come up? I need a vendor with a childlike starter kit. I checked the vendor sites and I opened a few of them but I just stared at the page like a deer in headlights. Not a good start. OK stop laughing.... Off to my new adventure. I just hope I secure nic /PG and flavorings by August! One plus for me is that I work with concentrations and dosing all day. That will not be my problem. Thanks Again Everyone.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
See @Baditude blog link below.

Information Resources for Your First RBA
  • An essential read and reference guide for someone new to rebuilding coils. Includes a multitude of useful links on battery safety, mod safety, coil meters, coil building, and the differences in the three types of RBA's.
Once again deer in headlights! OKAY well that link just got me to order a million pre-made coils. I really don't want to go back to college. I appreciate the link but I think my credit card is going to be used or rather over used. If I didn't work so much I would love the challenge but this old brain is done working on new adventures. Thanks I will keep this link. Maybe one day I will get a burst of extra neurons and ambition. One never knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread