• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where is the ga vaping community??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
Yes, there are other vapers in the Atlanta area. I'm in Duluth.

It would be nice if there were local meets or gatherings. We would definately be interested in attending.

However, we are a supplier. So, i don't even know if we're even allowed to post here. (If not, my apologies)

hey where in Duluth are you? Are you a b&m? I have yet to find a good b&m close to me. I'm in Norcross.

-Atlexus

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
Hello neighbor!!

Im ryan, and we have a group that plays trivia every tuesday in lawrenceville, not ally a vape related activity (however) several of us are active vapers..like 5 out of 12 one or two still " smoke" but its a vape friendlY place and fun to boot!

interesting. Where do y'all go to do your trivia at? I've only done trivia at hooters and dnb lol

-Atlexus

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
There were about 20 regulars who would meet at Manuel's on Highland ave in ATL every month, we even had a forum, but the guy who ran the forum killed it trying to get too big. We even had as many as 3 vendors show up, Heather's used to be a regular. Since then I've tried to get something going again, but it seems not enough people are interested. So now I just pop in every so often to see who might be around to say hello.

So, Hello everyone :D

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
There were about 20 regulars who would meet at Manuel's on Highland ave in ATL every month, we even had a forum, but the guy who ran the forum killed it trying to get too big. We even had as many as 3 vendors show up, Heather's used to be a regular. Since then I've tried to get something going again, but it seems not enough people are interested. So now I just pop in every so often to see who might be around to say hello.

So, Hello everyone :D

I see. I saw they had a website but the page has been in construction for forever. Anyways nice to meet you

-Atlexus

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
I feel like in my area I'm the only person that vapes but I'm thinking c'mon this is Atlanta there has to be a huge community here right? I'd love to go to any meets or get togethers but I have yet to see any. I'm also disappointed in our lack of b&m around here. Any Georgians out there????

-Atlexus

Dahlonega,GA here I can't seem to get anyone stirred up to do anything ;( I can't do it my self right now-having to check in infrequently at the library. But willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread