• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where is the ga vaping community??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
I live in the kennesaw area. we have a local ecig shop called vaperite. I don't know of any groups here either. I actually am fairly new to the Kennesaw area.
I live in Kennesaw as well. There's a great shop called Vape City on Jiles and Cherokee.

Vaperite's good as well, but Vape City seems a bit more laid back. They have a couple of epic in-house juices and pretty good prices.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
There is Vulcan Vape in the Collier Rd area

I am in Midtown and am just shocked that there is not a store in the city. There are plenty of smoke shops but out of the three I have been too, only one carried anything and it was nicotine free juice and a couple of expensive mods. I don't remember which ones they were since I was so new to the whole thing when I went. I was not up for that yet and did not pay much attention once I saw the price tags.

Based on the photo of Vaperite, it looks like somewhere I would like to visit. Now just have to make the time to drive all the way out there...

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
First time I went in, I had called ahead, asked about what they carried. I wanted to try AIv, Mad Alchemist, Five Pawns. They said "c'mon in we will set you up so you can try them all." I drove an hour. Got there. They had no charged batteries and all they had to sample things were these ridiculous disposable cartridges that dripped everywhere and got hot and tasted like plastic. I bought some Mad Alchemist and came home and wrote a letter to the company headquarters in Birmingham AL expressing my displeasure regarding my visit. I went back again last month and they now have things in ce4 tanks so you can taste things a little better. they do have a great selection.

How are they? They advertise a ridonkulous array of juice brands on their site.

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
First time I went in, I had called ahead, asked about what they carried. I wanted to try AIv, Mad Alchemist, Five Pawns. They said "c'mon in we will set you up so you can try them all." I drove an hour. Got there. They had no charged batteries and all they had to sample things were these ridiculous disposable cartridges that dripped everywhere and got hot and tasted like plastic. I bought some Mad Alchemist and came home and wrote a letter to the company headquarters in Birmingham AL expressing my displeasure regarding my visit. I went back again last month and they now have things in ce4 tanks so you can taste things a little better. they do have a great selection.
That's why I always take a dripper and a mechanical mod when I hit up shops. I can't stand the ce4 clearos most use for tasting. Way to muted. If they won't let me drip to try stuff I just take my business elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread