Where my Washington state Vapers at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tacoma/Hilltop repin' here.

Haven't seen any other vaporers in the Hilltop area unless I get to the bar on 11th.

I work in University Place though and have a lady in a shop down the strip that vapes. Also had a customer have a vape with me while on my break before he walked in the store.

I'm a n00b to the vape world though, have slowly weened off analogs--from a pack a day, to one or none a week. But I'm glad to see that in my first two weeks of vaping I've already had a couple of wild spottings and piqued the curiosity of a few people walking by, for which I'm happy to pass on my rudimentary knowledge and a smile.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Hi WhySo, and welcome to ECF!

Although my tag says Eatonville, I'm on the edge of that and Graham, and wander through Tacoma with some regularity...

Would that be the place on 27th and Bridgeport? Stopped in there a few months back, when he still had all the sporting goods, and was getting ready to switch to only vape. As that's a bit off my usual routes, haven't been back, but it looked promising!

Congrats on your progress. It's all about getting the hardware you're comfortable with, and the juice / nic combo to satisfy the urges!

Vape on! :toast:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
We do have a Vape store here in Walla Walla that makes some pretty good juice but too expensive for me to use except for a treat. I'll have to suggest he name one Walla Walla Sweet Juice. I normally get my juice online from Mt Baker Vapor.:)P.S Slots I don't know about the gentleman tag. :D

Last edited:
Well I hope the fact the Army has me else ware ATM won’t be held against me. Grew up on the spot on the map Grapeview (North of Shelton) and regardless of where I am Washington will always be home!

Hope I can meet up with some of you and say thanks for all the help getting started and becoming smoke free when I come back on leave … home for Sea Fair!!!!

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
So, I've been tracking down cape shops around my area(Tacoma) and I found a few. The Vaporium is the most popular place. They have provari's, smoovs, and several other name brand devices and juices. There's Evergreen Vapor in the B&I in Tacoma on S Tac Way that have cheaper China made stuff like ego batteries and the iTaste SVD. Vaperz in Tacoma(Pacific Ave) is the only place that has mechanical mods, which I thought was cool. There's also one in University Place, but I forget the name of it. They have basic stuff, but it has a lot of potential. Then there's DC Vape in Puyallup, which has Volcano Brand mods and they have your basic ego batts too.

If you're into the more higher end(and more expensive) juices, I suggest going to DC Vape and The Vaporium. If you want cheaper stuff, Evergreen Vapor has juice made in-house so they have better prices.

Thanks for the welcome David.

I work just a bit south on Bridgeport of the shop on 27th--going towards Lakewood--, and while I've heard about it, have never been there myself. I'll definitely have to check it out when my budget allows.

Regarding analogs, wish I could say I was off them completely, but heading down to Oly every other weekeend with friends who all smoke doesn't help the situation haha... although I don't put any of the burden on them. At least one of my friends has expressed interest in switching to vaping so I'm hoping to convice him, or better yet pass down my current setup when I upgrade.

Regarding juice/nic combo, I tried 24mg but found it way too harsh on my throat, so I'm down to 18mg which takes care of the craving in all reality. I used cig-a-likes for a month and afterward managed to quit for 4 months, but, then I had one of those days and before I knew it there was a lit cigarette in my mouth. Currently I've got a eGo-V V2 Mega and a Kangertech Protank. Haven't experimented with too much else atm, but I'm looking forward to it. Juice is Two Peas In A Pod Rich & Smooth which I'm enjoying immensely.

Thanks again!

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
Vape-o-Rama?

Or something like that.

There are also two places directly across from each other on 6th ave by Masa's but they really didn't have anything that caught my eye.

Yes! That's the one. They had juice that I haven't seen before, but the selection of devices is pretty basic. Good place with nice customer service though.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
It does seem they're popping up all over the place...

In the last couple of months THREE have appeared on Pacific. One is a "roll your own" shop that's expanding, just north of 512. Starting to build a decent selection of juice (mostly 2 Peas, no problem there!), high priced clearos and such, and a not unreasonably priced VMod kit. Some other basic stuff as well.

Another, Vapen Cherry's, at 176th, also stocke 2 Peas, and has their own house blends. I've tried a couple of those, and they're pretty tasty. High on hardware. But the do give a Military and Senior discount! :toast:

And a "convenience" store only about 5 miles from me (I'm a ways out...) has just started a small section of vaping supplies. VERY limited for now, but also 2 Peas juice, at the lowest price I've seen.

And Vaporium is said to have a new store in Fife, although I've not been there, and their web site doesn't list it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread