Where my Washington state Vapers at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvd3b0y

Jun 11, 2013
Tacoma, Wa
Tacoma Vaper checking in... If you guys are looking for some new juice in the T-town area, check out BJ's Smoke shop (in front of BJs bingo hall) I for one have gotten too used to the 2peas stuff that EVERYONE carries, and just on a whim stopped in here the other day. Decent gear, so-so prices, but... They have Thunderhead, Banzai and Black Label juices that are pretty outstanding and at really good prices.

If you guys want, the g/f and I have been hunting down all the vape shops in the Tacoma through Bellevue area and I can throw together a list. As far as selection goes though (gear-wise at least) The Vaporium is great. Talk to Aaron and he will explain everything if you have questions.

Also, who wants to do a meet sometime in the near future? I'm a gadget-..... and can't stop buying stuff and love chatting with other vapers, swapping stories and showing off the gear, so let's do something!

Last edited:
Seattle area, east side here. I was wondering where all the vapers were in the seattle area. I know many on the east side of the state but don't seem to find many or many events announcements of anything happening on this side of the state. Have a local B&M I use - not custom stuff but a decent line of joyetech and some off brands, accessories and several brands of juice. Nothing special on the juice, but decent stuff without prices inflated for a store front anyway, nice staff. Great place to make sure that I never am 'out' or can't get a backup if my backup to my backup to my backup or one of my extras fail, or a charger dies or something. Handily they do carry replacement heads for the mainline and thats very helpful.

Last edited:

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
Tacoma Vaper checking in... If you guys are looking for some new Juice in the T-town area, check out BJ's Smoke Shop (in front of BJs bingo hall) I for one have gotten too used to the 2peas stuff that EVERYONE carries, and just on a whim stopped in here the other day. Decent gear, so-so prices, but... They have Thunderhead, Banzai and Black Label juices that are pretty outstanding and at really good prices.

If you guys want, the g/f and I have been hunting down all the vape shops in the Tacoma through Bellevue area and I can throw together a list. As far as selection goes though (gear-wise at least) The Vaporium is great. Talk to Aaron and he will explain everything if you have questions.

Also, who wants to do a meet sometime in the near future? I'm a gadget-..... and can't stop buying stuff and love chatting with other vapers, swapping stories and showing off the gear, so let's do something!

I'd totally be down for a North/South/East/West side meetup. Being relatively new to the mod world (i was a cigalike and eGo gal for a while), I'd love to to meet other vapers.

A list would be awesome! I normally go to "Smokeless in Seattle" for juice ( exclusively Two Peas)....funny, considering they're in Kent. :) But its not far from my house and the guy there is cool. He's in the process of turning the shop into a vape lounge of sorts, with a steampunk theme. :)

~Restita

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
I'd go to some meets if I have time and they aren't too out of the way. What I REALLY want though, is a big vaper convention in Seattle. I mean, I go to the WA State Convention Center quite a few times a year for stuff like Sakura Con and maybe PAX. Going to a vape convention without having to travel to the east coast or midwest would be phenomenal. I can hope. Lol

VClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Seattle
I'd go to some meets if I have time and they aren't too out of the way. What I REALLY want though, is a big vaper convention in Seattle. I mean, I go to the WA State Convention Center quite a few times a year for stuff like Sakura Con and maybe PAX. Going to a vape convention without having to travel to the east coast or midwest would be phenomenal. I can hope. Lol

I'd love to see that too.

But with the current laws in Seattle/King County it would probably be a bust as it would force Vapers to go outside to vape just like smokers.

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA

I'd love to see a Vape Con here in Seattle.....but alas, our laws wouldnt make it too fun if we have to go outside.

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Well, this is what I get for dropping off the E-cig forum! Guess I've just gotten too comfortable with my Ego C twists and Halo juice. I had NO IDEA brick and mortars were popping up locally.

Spanaway vaper here, and it looks like I've got some catching up to do! I was looking for something totally unrelated to vaping on a local directory and discovered a place up the road called Vapencherry's. I pass there every day and never noticed. Then again, when I'm driving to work, I've got my blinders on. :D

So does anyone in the greater Sea/Tac area stock Halo juices, or can anyone point me to some good reviews of local flavors?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Welcome back, Data4.

I don't know of any in the area that stock Halo. 2 Peas in a Pod makes some good juices, here in Pierce Co, and many of the local shops carry them (don't know if any carry the whole line though... but it's in enough shops that if you settle on one or more of their blends, you shouldn't have any problem finding it.)

Some of the new shops are add-ins to existing businesses, VapenCherry is vape from the entrance. They have 2 Peas and a house labeled juice.

Don't know your exact route on the blindered drive :2cool: but the convenience store at Johnson's corner has started carrying juice and some very basic ego and CE5 stuff, but their juice is 2 Peas, and very reasonably priced.

As far as specific flavors, well, what types of flavors do you vape? VapenCherry, and probably most of the add-in shops will let you sample.

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the reply, David!

I live off of Mtn Hwy and take it north to Spanaway Loop Rd. and on to the freeways to get to work. VapenCherry, based on the map, is right there near 176th and I never even knew they existed til now. I'm trying to place Johnson's Corner, but it's escaping me right now. Name seems familiar, though. I know some of the local smoke shops and convenience stores have been carrying Blu and NJoy products for a while now, but this is the first I've heard that bottled juice was being sold locally in B&M's. Once again, it's what I get for neglecting the community. ;)

I'm definitely going to check out Vapencherry and the Vaporium over in Lakewood is looking like a nice place to check out as well.

As for what I vape, I'm a bit of a traditionalist with tobacco flavors. My current primary is Halo Prime 15, but I also enjoy the occasional RY4 variant, as well as 555. Never did like any of the fruity flavor, though there was once a Pina Colada from a company I can't remember the name of that I really liked on occasion.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Johnson's Corner - new light at Mtn Hwy and Kapowsin Hwy.

Vapen's only been there about a month or so - I drove past it a few times before seeing it, tucked back in the corner by the computer / gamers shop.

Vaporium is really good, full of sharp and helpful people, and not too way out of line on some stuff. The also carry 2 Peas, and a couple of other flavors. Google up their web site.

If you run down Meridian, DC Vapes is good, as is Vaperz (the also have a B&M on Pacific, a bit north of 72nd.

And the roll yer own shop, also Pacific, just a bit north of 512, has started a vape wing. Lots of places to pick!

DC Vapes has a blend called Morley that you might like, by want2vape. Not sure what you might like in 2 Peas, as I get most of my tobacco-ey flavors from Gourmet Vapor, online. But try out the "vape bars" and have a ball!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
While I get most hardware and supplies online, for the same reasons, I also like to make purchases at my local shops.

I like to support my neighbors (within reason :blink:), and I really like having local shops for emergencies. Besides, the more there are in a given area, the more likely competition will set in, and bring their prices down.

As well as increasing the incidence of vaping by being more accessible.

So, while I might pay more for some of my juices, I still see it as a win win.

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
I support the local vape shops only because they're a great place for newbies to walk in and learn everything they need to know to get started. More people vaping, the better. I say I support them, but honestly, I don't buy much when I hear the prices. $18 for some 10ml bottles of juice is more than overkill for me. I just buy new clearo heads, and other random small things like adapters, and sometimes batteries and cartos. They probably make tons more money off of the people that don't buy juice online anyway. I've seen people drop $200 on juice before. I wouldn't be able to do that, knowing I could spend half that and get more juice. I sometimes kick myself when I leave the store knowing I spent well over $1 per ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread