Jul 25, 2013
CA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Spam

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What's up, checking in from Seattle. If you are on FB, come check out the NW Vapers group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/464282583613935/

They have started a google map for shops and vape friendly establishments that has quite a lot of good spots on it so far, but I am sure there are some that are missing: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206013268223023756296.0004da21c832f3fe85e22&msa=0&iwloc=A

Vaporium is planning another vape meet in Sept, and Kim is planning for 500 people. I have been to the last 3 and they are all a great time.

Also check out the cascadian vapers society. They do monthly meets in Tacoma: https://www.facebook.com/CascadianVapersSociety

-AJ

notime4nooky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
milton freewater, oregon
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
425 here! Let me know if there is a meet up!

@phanibal.... 253 in Kent here....maybe we should set up a Seattle/Renton/Kent informal meetup of our own. :) I'd love to attend a Vaporium meet, but something smaller among a smaller local group would be fun. Jeff over at Smokeless in Seattle in the Kent Valley has a cool space he's turnimg into a lounge. I wonder if a small meet can hangout there one of these weekends.

What do ya think, South Seattle folks?

~Restita

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry for the short notice, but I just saw this yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/events/343728265757105/

Sat. July 27, 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Vapor Cafe
2602 6th Ave Suite B, Tacoma, Washington 98406

Come join miOmi at the Vapor Cafe for a Taco Bar lunch!
There will be raffles of miOmi juice every half hour!! (No ticket purchase required)
Help us welcome The Vapor Cafe, (Chris and Andrea) to the vape community and check out the newest Vapor Lounge in the area!
Please RSVP so we know how many will be here for food purposes.

** I am in no way associated with said B&M shop. Just sharing the info ;) *

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
i am the juice mixer and Head of R & D at a shop in Walla Walla wa. we make all our own flavors ( up the 53) so far. and adding new flavors every saturday. We also specialize in excellent customer service. all you eastern washington vapers hit us up. come join the eastern washington vape revolution.

Thanks for the "heads up"
We are in the Moses Lake area, and plan on finding you when it cools off a little bit

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Do you also make the juices for the Kennewick store? I think Gary's mentioned you before. I love your Mountain Dew and Hawaiian Punch.

Yep he makes the juice for at least one of the Tri Cities stores. He does make some good juice and they have a nice little lounge and tasting bar.

Phanibal

Jul 9, 2013
Seattle
@phanibal.... 253 in Kent here....maybe we should set up a Seattle/Renton/Kent informal meetup of our own. :) I'd love to attend a Vaporium meet, but something smaller among a smaller local group would be fun. Jeff over at Smokeless in Seattle in the Kent Valley has a cool space he's turnimg into a lounge. I wonder if a small meet can hangout there one of these weekends.

What do ya think, South Seattle folks?

~Restita
I would be down to meet!

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I went out smokers choice in silverdale today. I was very impressed as the juice selection was incredible and the employees all extremely knowledgeable. They have a selection of the most basic to the most advanced equipment and supplies. Reasonable prices too. IMO that is what a vape shop should be. If you find yourself on the peninsula check 'em out.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I went out smokers choice in silverdale today. I was very impressed as the juice selection was incredible and the employees all extremely knowledgeable. They have a selection of the most basic to the most advanced equipment and supplies. Reasonable prices too. IMO that is what a vape shop should be. If you find yourself on the peninsula check 'em out.

I would, but I haven't been home in 13 years!

HappyLugz

Aug 7, 2013
Tacoma
There is a really cool shop called Steampunk Vapory Lounge on St. Helen's ave in downtown Tacoma. They have amazing customer service and serve wine and beer! I had a problem with one of my batteries and they returned it no problem and I couldn't even find my receipt. They also took time to really explain things and taught me how to make my wicks last longer! Great staff and super cool atmosphere! A definite must check out place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread