Where to buy big quanities of neutral ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
Hi!
I always bought my liquids from a local store or from zamplebox. But i can't find a place where i can buy a big bottle (0.5 lt or 1 lt) of a 50/50 no-flavor liquid with about 6mg or + of nic.
Im looking for an online store which can ship to Switzerland and which sells good quality products (not going for the cheapest and lower quality).

Thanks in advace!

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
Just buy PG/VG locally and find a source for nicotine.

There's a DIY section on ECF for this!

Sorry if i've not been really clear.. I don't want to go "DIY". Im not really in to it (atm). I daily vape no-flavor liquid with nicotine (flavors gets "boring" after a couple of hours). So i was wondering if i can find something similar to that:
Eliquide Base Revolute PG 50/VG 50 - Eliquid&co

but bigger and with nicotine.

Here in switzerland nicotine is not allowed to be sold in e-liquids, so i have to buy everything online.
I could try to buy nic separately but i really don't know where to look for an online-shop.

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
@nebulaskin
Did you get what you wanted? If so how is it?

Sorry i forgot to thank you.. I ended up buying the one you linked. I bought 2 bottles of 500ml with 40/60 pg/vg and 6mg.. shipping was the same price as the 2 bottles together, but still worth it considering where i live..
Im still waiting for the package to arrive ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread