Where to buy e-liquid other than online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukeboy

Aug 31, 2010
Michigan
Hello, newbie here. Are there places to purchase e-juice other than ordering online? I live in the metro Detroit area, I've checked out some smoke shops. All of which sell carts and the disposable e-ciggs but none sell the juice. I'd really like to (1) avoid having to pay S & H charges and (2) be able to have the juice in hand immediately rather than having to wait for the mailman.

Diosdado

Sep 16, 2010
NYC
I used to feel that way too. Even though I've only been vaping for about a week, I did manage to find a place that was selling eliquid in NYC. They have a website, but when I saw their prices, that changed my mind about ordering online. Between a higher price ($20 for a 30ml bottle), the 8% sales tax and the thought of shlepping uptown just to get some ejuice made me realize that it was going to be a much more expensive option. I'd rather wait on the mail a few days and pay a $5 shipping fee and $12-$15 (and often even less than that) for the same kind of ejuice. The online guys I have dealt with were incredibly quick to ship stuff and the waiting was only a few days.

Since I don't live in the Detroit area I can't really help you, but I personally think that the online option is less of a pain. When I first switched I wanted that immediate gratification of having something in my hands right away too, after all, when I got a pack of smokes I just walked down the street to a deli and shelled out $12 for a pack and that was that. The more I research e cigs and especially these forums, it seems more and more obvious that the core of experienced vapers and getting quality equipment and juice are almost entirely internet centered.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
If S&H is one of the reasons you're avoiding online, many vendors offer coupon codes. It may not cover the full amount of shipping but it sure does put a hefty dent it in. The wait is really a non issue after your first order. Just place the order well before you run out and you've always got a supply. Plus several times I've found and extra goody in my order.

I'd suggest if you really have to have it NOW then purchase some carts locally to get you by until you receive an online order, it really doesn't take that long and you'll be happier with more change in your pocket in the end.

I found by doing a search on ask.com found that there was retailers in my area that sell e-juice the problem i think you will find is that it cost me like 10 bucks for 5ml (if that the bottle was super small but I was desperate.) Most places you can get at least 30ml for around 20 bucks. I been using vaporcig and found that I can get delivery overnight for my products which makes it great.

Lakewood mall in southern california has a kiosk but that is the only place I know in my area. I bought my first 510 for $140 and with no spares. I couldn't quit smoking until I loaded up on supplies.

Some places to check near you are smoke shops, and head shops. there was also a kiosk in riverside, California (not too far from my companies yard there in Fontana, Ca.

Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Hello, newbie here. Are there places to purchase e-juice other than ordering online? I live in the metro Detroit area, I've checked out some smoke shops. All of which sell carts and the disposable e-ciggs but none sell the juice. I'd really like to (1) avoid having to pay S & H charges and (2) be able to have the juice in hand immediately rather than having to wait for the mailman.

Hi and welcome to ECF. Online is really the best way to go unless you're lucky enough to live near a good vendor, I live 15 miles from VaporBomb! If you look around you'll find that some places offer free shipping if your order is over a certain size. Try: E-Cig Liquid for Electronic Cigarette, Liquid for E Cigarettes | E Cigarette Liquid Selection including Flavored E Liquid!. Free shipping on orders over $15, so order 4 bottles of juice and it'll be in your mailbox in a few days for a cost of around $17 for 40ml.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
To be honest, most juices you will find in stores is WAY more expensive than online, even including shipping.

And second, it is usually of unknown quality. I have read of store-sold juices being recalled for safety reasons. And reason is, most people who buy it in stores are making impulse buys and don't bother to research it.

A lot of vendors online will tell you what's in the juice, and you can read other people's experience to do your own homework.

Lots of places offer coupons or free shipping, as people have mentioned above.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
wordupecigs has free shipping. I heard that they are slightly more than other vendors but I haven't found that to be enough to change. They mix their own and you can choose PG, VG, or mix. The flavors are great! Shipping is fast and the owners are available to assist you. I too wish I had a corner store to run to for supplies but after dealing with Jeffery I am more than willing to order online. They are great. Located in MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread