Where to buy my first good setup? evic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ride394

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Oxford, NJ
So i'm trying to get my order together to place today, but am have some trouble finding somewhere to order everything i want in one shot.

I'm looking for...
joyetech evic-Updated model with the 2 screws
Small cheap 5 pack of bottom coil clearos- Boge 510 Flat Tip Clearomizer (5pc) [BOGE510FTCLRO] - $12.99 :
juice 24mg-Something that tastes like a Marlboro Mild or Newport- I've heard dekang 555 and Nuport are good starters but goodejuice only has Nuport in 6mg

I also plan to try some other juices which is why I want the 5 pack of clearos. I plan on picking up some carto tanks in the next week or so to enjoy a better vape.

Is there anywhere I can go to order this in one shot? I'm not looking to find an evic for super cheap. I'm willing to pay $110 if it's from a reputable store (will not buy one off ebay).

HELP!!!!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
My Vapor Store is a great place to order online if you want stuff quickly. They ship super-fast. But you will pay a few bucks more than most other online vendors. They are East coast too, so you should be able to order and get your stuff in a couple of days.

I used to buy all my hardware there, I've moved on to other places now as their prices are kind of top-end, but I do recommend them because their service and shipping are excellent.

Ride394

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Oxford, NJ
My Vapor Store is a great place to order online if you want stuff quickly. They ship super-fast. But you will pay a few bucks more than most other online vendors. They are East coast too, so you should be able to order and get your stuff in a couple of days.

I used to buy all my hardware there, I've moved on to other places now as their prices are kind of top-end, but I do recommend them because their service and shipping are excellent.

I didn't think $97 for an evic starter kit was bad?

I did find a few cheaper but wasn't a big fan of their online stores (some seemed a little hokie) so I avoided them.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
No, not at all - right now $97 for an eVic kit is about as good as it gets.

Joytech have told all of their vendors that there is a minimum price that they are expected to sell the eVic at and they must comply or not be vendors anymore. I think the least I have seen it was $75 and change direct from Fasttech, but they don't sell it anymore.

I was just talking in general, you can get most things on MVS for a few bucks less at other online stores. Take for example an RSST, MVS has it for almost $35, but I can get it for about $25 from other places. Not saying MVS are a bad place to buy from, as I said before, they have good service and excellent shipping speed - but they tend to be at the upper end of the price-range.

Ride394

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Oxford, NJ
No, not at all - right now $97 for an eVic kit is about as good as it gets.

Joytech have told all of their vendors that there is a minimum price that they are expected to sell the eVic at and they must comply or not be vendors anymore. I think the least I have seen it was $75 and change direct from Fasttech, but they don't sell it anymore.

I was just talking in general, you can get most things on MVS for a few bucks less at other online stores. Take for example an RSST, MVS has it for almost $35, but I can get it for about $25 from other places. Not saying MVS are a bad place to buy from, as I said before, they have good service and excellent shipping speed - but they tend to be at the upper end of the price-range.

Gotcha. I'm new so it literally took me hours of researching to find a place that seemed legit and wasn't super expensive. Alt smoke was my second option, but they didn't offer it in black and if you look at my avatar you can tell I'm a black kind of guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread