• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to Buy Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
What? You can freeze them? I spoke to my vendor in relation to shelf life, and nicotine goes through an oxidization process. He said a supply should be kept on hand no more than one year. Opening and exposing to air increases the rate. I didn't think to ask about freezing?

Keeping it in a cool or cold dark place slows the degradation process through both cooling it down and keeping sunlight from oxidizing it. It doesn't freeze solid so it's usable right out of the fridge or freezer. I keep mine nice and frosty. Should be good for a good long time.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
The PG doesn't freeze solid, but I don't know about VG. Anyone know which has the best freezer life? And does VG freeze solid?

Neither of them freeze solid. VG will become even thicker when cold (like oil does) but it doesn't freeze solid. I don't know if there's a definitive answer as to which keeps longer between PG or VG, but thoughts tend to lean towards VG if only because of its thickness.

SharonCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Newfoundland, Canada
Ok....I'm placing an order and freezing.

I want to vape around 18mg nicotine in a 80/20 PG/VG base. If I order 250ml of PG 36mg, and 250ml of plain PG, that will allow me to vape at 18mg nic, assuming I use half of each mixture. When I add my 20% VG, I'm diluting it further, am I not? So what will my nicotine level be?

cbksj25

Dec 20, 2009
Ontario
It shouldn't be private IMO. How else would suppliers get any business and thus keep operating? I suggest downloading the "Vaper's Bar Community Toolbar". I don't remember where I downloaded it from or who made it but it is great for all Canadian vapers. It has links to "Canadian juice suppliers", "Canadian hardware suppliers" and more.

Edit: I keep the bar hidden most of the time and I am not sure how often it is updated but it does serves it's purpose.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
RTS Vapes...It's still a good price compared to Canada, assuming it would get here here OK...

I don't think you'll have a problem with that. I don't want to reveal it publicly, but let's just say that RTS looks out for us Canucks with some extra special attention in that regard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread