Where to buy Pioneer4you IPV6X

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
haven't seen a brown one anywhere. The blue and black is in stock in china what I have seen. No clue about the US.

I mean this one:
5027601-1.jpg

I only know to search on TaoBao, but have not seen any ipv 6x

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I know this picture, but this is only a render. Have not seen a live pic - only from the purple, blue and black one so far.

I doubt that this will be released, but there will be a black carbon fibre one.

In fact I have been searching around the whole world for immediate stock of the brown one but in vail. Anyway, I already purchase a black color one and is expecting to get it few hours from now.

Reactions: smacksy

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
View attachment 592943
eh eh eh! I got my IPV6x (though is black one). I also got a pair of AWT 18650 batteries as my supprise free gift. Man... I am going to spend my whole day playing with this...
Be careful with those batteries. You can't trust their amp rating.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: hiclass

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
View attachment 592943
eh eh eh! I got my IPV6x (though is black one). I also got a pair of AWT 18650 batteries as my supprise free gift. Man... I am going to spend my whole day playing with this...
Thats great! Let us know how you like it! [emoji106]

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Thats great! Let us know how you like it! [emoji106]

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I like it very much and is ordering another one - blue in color today.

Just like my IPV4S, this one reads resistance as accurate as my ohm meter. I sometimes use it as ohm meter when I have doubt about ohm reading on my other mods.

A practical PROS example:
Its SS316 TC mode works perfect even with 0.202 ohm SS notch coil (whereas my SMOK H-PRIV fails to operate the same coil correctly under its SS TC mode)

A practical CONS example:
If I hold the mod in my right hand and have its display facing me, the fire button is on the opposite site of my thumb. But I prefer to press the fire button with my thumb when adjusting settings of this mod. (whereas my SMOK H-PRIV has top display panel and allows user-define orientation, much more flexible)

IPV6X is shorter, more slim and lighter than my Joyetech Cuboid. However Cuboid has its fire button exactly opposite (which is what I prefer for site display mod) and the closing door at the bottom of Cuboid is much more solid than the IPV6X's.

My Joyetech Cuboid allows me to adjust temperature directly with its [+] and [-] button whereas IPV6x does not. I must dig into its setting menu options to adjust temperature. However, Cuboid has very low quality 510 connector (it is notorious, many people know this), e.g. it always take me a great trouble to plug my Merlin RTA properly to my Cuboid mod but IPV6X is eaxctly opposite, I believe one of the main factor contributing to its accurate resistance reading is the high quality of its 510 connector.

Last edited:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
I like it very much and is ordering another one - blue in color today.

Just like my IPV4S, this one reads resistance as accurate as my ohm meter. I sometimes use it as ohm meter when I have doubt about ohm reading on my other mods.

A practical PROS example:
Its SS316 TC mode works perfect even with 0.202 ohm SS notch coil (whereas my SMOK H-PRIV fails to operate the same coil correctly under its SS TC mode)

A practical CONS example:
If I hold the mod in my right hand and have its display facing me, the fire button is on the opposite site of my thumb. But I prefer to press the fire button with my thumb when adjusting settings of this mod. (whereas my SMOK H-PRIV has top display panel and allows user-define orientation, much more flexible)

IPV6X is shorter, more slim and lighter than my Joyetech Cuboid. However Cuboid has its fire button exactly opposite (which is what I prefer for site display mod) and the closing door at the bottom of Cuboid is much more solid than the IPV6X's.
That's great hiclass..glad you got it finally and really liking it!
851bf309b5248a9677ad4c96a5567710.jpg

I still have my IPV4 (far right) and may order the IPV6 as an upgrade..
Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jj6404

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
VA
I got mine from Breazy. Says pre-order but it shipped in 3 days. So far the SS temp control isn't really working for me. It's cutting my vape way too soon. This is with my Limitless rdta coming off of my DNA 200 and Sapor rta coming off of my Reuleaux.

Any users experience the same? Anyone found a good manual TCR that works with this mod for SS316?

Also I noticed that in the manual it describes a lock function by pressing the power and up button but it hasn't done anything for me. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I keep hearing there is a recall on the 6x due to a failure on the reverse battery protection. I saw on a live youtube show where the Batts were put in backwards and it immediately fires at 200 watts. The only way to stop it is to remove the Batts.
Have any of yall, that have one, heard of the recall.
I was really close to ordering one till I heard about the recall.
I guess it's not an issue if you pay attention but somehow I figure I'd be the one to put the Batts in wrong after a nite of drinking.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
I keep hearing there is a recall on the 6x due to a failure on the reverse battery protection. I saw on a live youtube show where the Batts were put in backwards and it immediately fires at 200 watts. The only way to stop it is to remove the Batts.
Have any of yall, that have one, heard of the recall.
I was really close to ordering one till I heard about the recall.
I guess it's not an issue if you pay attention but somehow I figure I'd be the one to put the Batts in wrong after a nite of drinking.
Like you I was on the verge of ordering one but will wait now that I heard rumors about a recall too..
f538b692a2a1d58537e4ab035eaa88a7.jpg
that said I like P4U mods.. had this IPV4 for over 2.5 yrs and it still works great..wish I could have the same confidence in 6X, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMW

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I got mine from Breazy. Says pre-order but it shipped in 3 days. So far the SS temp control isn't really working for me. It's cutting my vape way too soon. This is with my Limitless rdta coming off of my DNA 200 and Sapor rta coming off of my Reuleaux.

Any users experience the same? Anyone found a good manual TCR that works with this mod for SS316?

Also I noticed that in the manual it describes a lock function by pressing the power and up button but it hasn't done anything for me. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I use TCR 0.00092 and 31.5 Joule, 4mm coil SS316L from UD on my Augvape Merlin RTA. It works just fine.

IPV6X 07.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread