Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
First off, you need a hazmat suit to handle 99% pure nic and no one with any sense of responsibility will sell it to you. What you can buy is 99% pure nic that has been diluted to 100mg nic. Even that's a little scarey to handle. I buy 100mg nic, put on gloves and goggles and dilute it to 50mg and mix with that. Starting out, I wouldn't get more than 60mg nic. I usually get mine at Box Elder. I haven't tried them but, Xtreme Vaping is supposed to have some of the best out there as well.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
Do not under any circumstances attempt to buy pure nicotine. It is a lethal poison at that strength.

It is not a substance that can be handled safely without the proper training and equipment.

Please be like the rest of us happy, safe DIY'ers and buy maximum of 100mg (10%) nic. As mentioned already 60mg is more than enough for DIY mixing. Even 100mg is illegal in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren Powell

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Closing this thread because handling pure nicotine is highly inadvisable for most users of this forum. If you are not properly trained and properly equipped .990 Nicotine is a deadly poison. If you are posting here about getting it, then it is very evident you are not properly qualified or equipped.

If the intent was just to ask were you can get nicotine the question has been sufficiently answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread