Where to buy strong flavors/what flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymundo Domango

Moved On
Dec 27, 2016
Hey there, I've been searching for strong flavors because when I vape (due to having bad allergies) often I have a hard time tasting flavors unless they are really strong.

Generally to offset this I get flavors with menthol in it but I would be open to strong stuff without it too. I only use 0 or 3 nicotine though because otherwise I get too much of a headbuzz, anyone know anything that I could probably find in a local vape shop that has a strong taste?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey there, I've been searching for strong flavors because when I vape (due to having bad allergies) often I have a hard time tasting flavors unless they are really strong.

Generally to offset this I get flavors with menthol in it but I would be open to strong stuff without it too. I only use 0 or 3 nicotine though because otherwise I get too much of a headbuzz, anyone know anything that I could probably find in a local vape shop that has a strong taste?

What set up to you use? Many times what your using can affect flavor.. so it's good to know what your using to vape with, tank and mod both.

Also, switch up your flavors often, don't vape the same thing over and over or you will desensitize yourself to it, so have more than one tank, and just change up your flavors.

Often, sweet flavors will be easiest to taste. Try fruits and desserts.. and also make sure you steep your e liquid, I would go a full month of I were you of steep time..

And +1 for what @Sugar_and_Spice said on extra flavor shots and enhanced flavor.

ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Personal Vaporizers is a good place that does good mixes to your liking where you can get extra flavor shots and extra sweetener... (a good suggestion is here: Blueberry Danish - eLiquid Flavor blueberry Danish is a good strong flavor, make sure to get a double shot of flavor and enhanced sweetener)

You also might try, if you can, to avoid max vg, and perhaps do a 70vg/30pg mix or a 80vg/20pg mix.. pg carries flavor a bit better than vg I think..so if your able then have a little pg in your mixes..

Last edited:
Reactions: DrmChld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread