Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Doing some window-shopping tonight, hoping I might be able to grab a few needed flavors in about a week or so, and now I need some DIY "Where can I get a" help here :D

I need a US supplier, that has FA Hypnotic Mist and Anise (BOTH) in stock.

I checked one of my usual suspects and was able to put both of those into a cart. You haven't looked at Pure Vapes I take it? (HM is listed in the tobacco flavors and Anise is in the regular flavors.)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I checked one of my usual suspects and was able to put both of those into a cart. You haven't looked at Pure Vapes I take it? (HM is listed in the tobacco flavors and Anise is in the regular flavors.)

Thank you Hoosier!! I didn't have that vendor on my list, but they are now! Not the cheapest though, so I guess that's why they wasn't already listed here, but they have what I want right now :) Hopefully it stays in stock for a little bit, still trying to get some funds to spare for this but hoping to be able to do that next week.

Thanks again! :thumbs:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Thank you Hoosier!! I didn't have that vendor on my list, but they are now! Not the cheapest though, so I guess that's why they wasn't already listed here, but they have what I want right now :)

Ah, yes, not the cheapest. Not too many of my preferred vendors are on the cheapest lists.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I've NEVER heard of anyone getting sick from vaping. Unless you drop your device in a toilet and attempt to vape it, I just couldn't see that happening.
The weather has been insane, at least here. That causes sickness like mad. It's hot one day, freezing the night. Hard for the body to adjust to that.

Just saw that Capella's offers PG and VG, even a VG/PG mix. 4oz for $4... That's a pretty good price

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I've NEVER heard of anyone getting sick from vaping. Unless you drop your device in a toilet and attempt to vape it, I just couldn't see that happening.
The weather has been insane, at least here. That causes sickness like mad. It's hot one day, freezing the night. Hard for the body to adjust to that.

Just saw that Capella's offers PG and VG, even a VG/PG mix. 4oz for $4... That's a pretty good price

4oz for $4? It looked like 4oz for $20 to me. Wizard does have very cheap flavors, but they are out of stock on most popular items.

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
4oz for $4? It looked like 4oz for $20 to me. Wizard does have very cheap flavors, but they are out of stock on most popular items.

it's $4 for PG or VG not flavoring..

I actually get my PG /VG from essential depot on amazon.. $9 for 16 oz or $14 for 32oz and it's shipped for free with a prime account or any order over $25..

Amazon.com: Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP - 1 Quart: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: Propylene Glycol 1 Quart: Health & Personal Care

it's actually 1000ml so 35 oz instead of 32oz. one order of each is enough to last me a long long time...

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
it's $4 for PG or VG not flavoring..

I actually get my PG /VG from essential depot on amazon.. $9 for 16 oz or $14 for 32oz and it's shipped for free with a prime account or any order over $25..

Amazon.com: Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP - 1 Quart: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: Propylene Glycol 1 Quart: Health & Personal Care

it's actually 1000ml so 35 oz instead of 32oz. one order of each is enough to last me a long long time...

I misunderstood. My bad. This is the 'Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings' thread. I got excited when I saw $1oz flavors...

$4 for 4oz of PG, VG, or PG/VG is a good price if you only want that much, small quantities are always expensive. The stuff keeps for years in a cool, dark place. No offense, but why would anybody into DIY buy their PG/VG for $1 an oz? Getting your PG and VG from Essential Depot through Amazon is a much better deal. But Essentials Depot is selling 1 gallon VG + 1 Gallon PG for $55 shipped, straight from their website; That's 280oz for $55, under $.20 per oz. If you only want VG, 2 gallons is only $46, free shipping. Their Amazon storefront is kinda pricey, but very convenient. I don't work for them or get anything for suggesting you buy from them, just trying to help.

Back to finding the cheapest flavor vendors...

Last edited:

Kazou

Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Duvall, WA, USA
Good prices. I wonder if the Extreme Ice E is like Koolada?

Koolada from TFA is more a neutral agent that provides a "Ice" feeling to the flavor without adding menthol. Extreme Ice (which I use extensively) is a Ice Menthol. To me, it feels like it is a mix of menthol and something similar to Koolada. It can be used by itself, while Koolada to me is great at low concentration but at higher concentration it is pretty bad tasting.

freebirdpl2

May 19, 2013
USA
I got a reply from Faeries Finest, just to lt you all know.

The extracts are safe for vaping, but we recommend using the flavor drops because they are 4x more concentrated. I do not see the cotton candy available as a drop, but I am pretty sure we have it. I will check and see if we can get that onto the website. If not, the extracts will work, both companies and individuals buy them from us for e-cigs.

Thanks,
Kira

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I thought I'd add that there's a good assortment of LorAnn stuff on ebay, especially if you're trying things out (i.e. interested in a bunch of different flavorings in small amounts). For example, 24 1 dram flavorings for $31.50, including shipping. Or 50 for less than $60.00. (And of course they don't all have to be different, you can order multiples of your favorite flavor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread