Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. Unfortunately, SG is a special problem due to the local laws. Let me suggest you get your 5 posts in-- you can do this by posting a hello in the intro threads here in New Members-- and waiting for the server to upgrade you to full member at 25 past the hour. Once this is done, then go to our SG Vapers forum. There you will find the best information we currently have. Be sure to read the stickies in the forum, and obey all the rules. SG Security reads these forums and we don't want to get anybody in trouble. Good luck on your vaping journey. If you are already a vaper, or just looking to get started, tell us here a little about how much you smoke and what kind of gear you have or want to get. We can help you in choosing equipment, next time you are "across the causeway."

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Naz. Glad to have you here!

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG. You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained in one of the "Newbe Q&A" stickies.

If you are able to travel to JB (and are willing to take the risk on getting back through customs) check out the Malaysia Forum for vape shops across the causeway.

You will not be able to post in the SG Vapers Forum until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

One further word of caution from another SG member:
Even the walls have eyes and ears. That includes your FB wall. Watch your back too. They are looking and listening from every corner.

Singaporeans defy ban on e-cigarettes, AsiaOne Singapore News

Last edited:

VRabbit13

Jul 24, 2015
1st of all welcome to ecf.. 2nd, u r on a suicide course if u i tend to get suppliers from Singapore here.. no one is going to tell u causes i do believe the authorities are in here to keep track.. and last but not least, knowing that your country have a very strict restriction to this and u have a profile showing a face for them to take note of is a risk i doubt u want to take..

Reactions: Susan~S

Niklas Sandin

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 5, 2014
Sweden
esmokes.se
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Niklas Sandin

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 5, 2014
Sweden