where to find pg/vg at walmart

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by jdub, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jdub

jdub Super Member ECF Veteran

I want to mix some non nic liquid using loranns and pg or vg today

but I cannot figure out what the product is called at walmart for vg or pg

2. Toup

Toup Full Member

JDUB

Bottle is labeled "GLYGERIN",,next line says skin protectrant" and the manufacturer on bottom of label is "HUMCO"..its over in the medicines area not the first skin care producs
    cost me about $2.96" for a six ounce bottle. Sorry cant be more specific about location but it s been awhile. Anyway you can ask one of the sales associates...good luck on that

Toup

3. JKBonin

JKBonin Moved On

Above is accurate. I found it in our local walmart in the aisles in front of the pharmacy itself. $2.98

4. deitra

deitra Senior Member ECF Veteran

A hundred years ago when I was a kid my mom made rose water and glycerin up for baths. Toup anyone in pharmacy area will know.

5. jdub

so that and loranns is all I need?

6. Libertysf

Libertysf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Is it PG or VG? I have found a lot of info about where to get VG but what about PG?

7. Toup

Toup Full Member

JDUB

if you ar e looking for a non nic that is all..you may have to add 10% distilled water and /or vodka to the mix to thin out the glcerin and give a lilltle throat hit (the vodka).
    Then add the loranns to taste.(you may need a 10-20% of the flavoring to the above liguid). Percentages are of totaal ..so for 5ml of glycerin, add .5 ml of water, .5 of vodka and maybe 1.5 ml of the flavoring for a starter. (vodka is an option you can get by with just water. Then see how it draws and flaor up/thin out as necessary. I ve been using the carmel with a tiny bit of bavarian creme to make an ry4 tasting formula..nice vape..but careful with the baviarn cream..it is potent.
    good luck (and dont worry its not an exact science)
    Toup

8. jdub

I found it but the got rid of the loranns ***...all they had was grap.. and it was clearanced so I went ahead and got that

9. M & M

M & M Super Member ECF Veteran

I've never found it at WalMart---at least not of the shelves. I get mine from CVS.

10. KarrMcDebt

KarrMcDebt Super Member ECF Veteran

That takes care of the VG, but where can I find the PG?

I'd prefer local so I can avoid shipping charges.

11. M & M

M & M Super Member ECF Veteran

PG--They say it can be found at WalMart, but, again, I've never seen it on a shelf.
    I got a big bottle of it at a farm supply store.

12. jdub

any place besides walmart for loranns (locally)
    I am about to order 5-6 ejuices and I am gonna get 2 unflavored to chop up

I have some pg but I forgot where I bought it and I ripped the label off :-(

I am not sure I like pg though

13. Toup

Toup Full Member

JDUB. .

try a craft store..Michael's, AC Moore, etc...cakemaking supplies. Also google for local cake making suppliers, etd. I wound up finding the complete lorran line at a "party and things " store..at a significant discount from the craft storees...about $1.50 for those little bottles..very concentrated so a good buy.
    toup

14. jdub

now do you add nic to em?

15. Toup

Toup Full Member

jdub
    you could add nic if you wanted..of course it wouldnt be no nic juice then...lol. Also if youhave some premixed eliquid from a supplier i n a flavor you like you could just cut that with about 40% glycerin and add any additional loran flavors you like to make up for the cutting. For exapmple Ive cut some RY4 juice I had with extra glycerin (for the vapor and sweet taste) and then kicked up the flavor with additonal lorann caramel, etc.

Toup

16. jtoddaz

jtoddaz Senior Member ECF Veteran

I bought a bottle of Glycerin USP from behind the pharmacy at Target, FYI.

17. Urban Nightmare

Urban Nightmare Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

When adding flavoring to a PG/VG could you use extracts? I'm really new at this and don't think I'll mix my own right away. I'm thinking spearmint or just mint might be nice. Also where would you get some nicotine to put in or should I just get a 36mg bottle from a supplier?

Thanks
    Urban Nightmare - Living the dream

18. purplxhaze420

purplxhaze420 Full Member

go to walmart. go to the pharm counter. tell them that, if they don't have it in stock, you would like to order the 16oz ($8.99) bottle of propylene glycol. (MAKE SURE YOU SPELL IT FOR THEM!!, otherwise you'll probably not get PG) Takes 1 day to get to the store. Guarantee they will tell you to go get the miralax... I laughed when she said this. That is Polyethylene Glycol. Common mistake, tho. But very unprofessional that a pharmacist would not know the difference.

Get the nic online.
    For VG - go to walmart, go to skin/nailcare area and look for a bottle of USP Glycerin. There you go.

Flavors - walmart or craftstore or baking store.
    I've been able to either scope out, or buy everything i've ever needed at walmart.

19. ShayDwight

ShayDwight Senior Member ECF Veteran

Look for a clear bottle at Wal-mart that looks precisely like this:

[​IMG]

I bought this for ~$4

20. techtony

techtony Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

my walmart didn't have lorans, do not use McCormick. OMG over powered, tried one vape this morning it clogged my sinus and my phlegm has tasted like friggin bananas all day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.