Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I'm hoping with this disclaimer from the sticky "This board is for wick materials and techniques; wire materials and sizes; O-rings; or any other widgets or doofers* that go in an rba" that I am posting in the right place. I would like to have a selection of different screws that go in RBAs in my building kit, o rings too really. Where can I find them? I have the original backups that came with each atty but I know I'll need more eventually, I'd rather have them before I need them. I briefly looked on FT but maybe I wasn't using the correct search term to pull up the correct items.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Seeing no one answering I will give my experience. I have never really seen vape screw kits from fasttech. I lookup the tanks I own and order a few seal packages which a lot of times come with screws and always five extra glass. I have glass that I never owned the tank as a lot of time they fit other tanks that I can not find glass for. They normally have the seal and screws, glass when the tanks first come out then in time the seal kits disappear. I do not believe I have ever seen a kit with a whole lot of different vape screws or I likely would have bought one. fasttech is one site I have always went to every morning the past 3 years to see what they have new. I have seen screws single sizes where they have listed five or ten but I was not sure on size back when I needed some for my fill screw on Kayfun Lites so I just started top filling the tanks instead. CHEERS

Go to FastTech and type in "atomizer screws" and "atomizer seals" then their are vape screws and seals. Packs of 10, 20,50 and 100 packs all the same sizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainSong

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Puffon is correct on the sizes 4mm is usually a good length oñ grub screws and I use the cone point ones as the point grabs the coil and locks it in place very well. I just ordered 50 m2.5 x 4mm $3.79 off ebay

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Puffon is correct on the sizes 4mm is usually a good length oñ grub screws and I use the cone point ones as the point grabs the coil and locks it in place very well. I just ordered 50 m2.5 x 4mm $3.79 off ebay

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

How did you search? Just "grub screws" or a more specific term?

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
If you want to find metric grub screws locally, locate your nearest RC car/helicopter hobby shop and they'll have everything you need.

My local shop has a wall dedicated to replacement screws, and even carries the taps/dies for them.
This is fantastic advice, thank you.

Reactions: fido5150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread