where to find user manual -Vision Spinner 1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
I can offer you what I have found out through trial and error. 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off...just like all the rest of the eGo batteries. When it is ready to die it wil flash repeatedly while taking your last vape and will not turn on again until charged. When charging the bright white LED will stay lighted. Thats a bummer when it is on your nightstand and you like a dark room!

dezyner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2012
United States
I can offer you what I have found out through trial and error. 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off...just like all the rest of the eGo batteries. When it is ready to die it wil flash repeatedly while taking your last vape and will not turn on again until charged. When charging the bright white LED will stay lighted. Thats a bummer when it is on your nightstand and you like a dark room!

lol. yeah. was just thinking that last night with two of them in the bedroom, looks like someone has highbeams pointed in there. planned on moving them after that, ha. I got the 5 on, and the flash repeatedly while not turning on when depleted, but i also was looking for a way to tell a little about the charging of them, I thought it was bad to run the battery all the way down and then charge. also, there seems to be a difference in the charging when you charge with the batt turned off, and when you charge with it turned on. thanks for the info.

dezyner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2012
United States
I've found that most of my batteries do not come with this but I found out how they work just by googling them and reading the write ups or watching a youtube about how they work? I think the blu I got back in August was the only one that came with a manual?

tracey

all my joyetechs came with at least a one pager, most had little books. i'm not asking for an encyclopedia from them, but if your going to have sequential lights, might be fair to let people know what they mean, and what the manufacturer "recommends", at the very least, a free digital document online that doesn't cost a penny to print or distribute....maybe? maybe not. ha. most of what I find googling is forum threads of differing opinions as to the specs... thanks though, been trying to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread