Where to get a DID clone glass/plastic tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I had to order a new tank from IBT as my first one got cracked..............note to self: Don't stand to the right of yer buddy at the rifle range so his 7.62 x 54 casing won't eject and launch right into yer new dud tank......

It was a bummer that it broke but it was pretty dang funny/freaky when it did, but hey.....I get another Thingy:) The thingy is great as a single 18350 battery holder BTW.

Also, does anyone know if the IBT RA tank will fit the authentic Mini DID?

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Tell me about it......it survived a 600mi road trip, dropped a couple of times, being in my pocket while on a dirt bike and in 800,00 acres of open desert and that case ejects to right where I'm holding my mod.........go figure. I had red "strawberry cheesecake" juice all over my hand, thought I was hit with a ricochet for a second......

So, do you guys do custom tubes for the real mini DID? Just curious in case I get one. Thanks!!

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Pleasant surprise when I arrived home from work - my tanks are in! Very fast shipping. The DID tank fits perfectly. And the AGA-T tank does also. Thanks to IBTanked and OCD!

For the Tiamat, I ordered the custom cut 20mm diameter tubing with 2.5 wall thickness. I had it cut to 23mm in length and it is a perfect fit.

Thanks i shall order it soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread