Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Many newer devices require high amperage batteries to support the high power they offer. Your Provari doesn't require more than a 10 amp battery, so Efest IMR button tops will work as well and are available from a larger number of dealers. Not quite as long lasting over time as AW in my opinion, but they work very well in this application and it's good to have multiple options..

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I bought a new 2 battery charger from them recently.
My old one was a 4 battery charger, which works fine, but is just too large for when I travel.
So, it arrived without one of the little rubber feet. Not a big deal, but when I buy something new I'd like it to be perfect. And second, one foot missing out of the 4 on a table top is unbalanced.
I emailed RTD asking about the foot, they wrote right back saying they have some spares and they'd send me one. It arrived 3 days later.
I like that. Are they the cheapest? Don't know, but I'm happy to pay a bit more (and not saying they are more expensive, since I haven't checked) to get quality customer service and products.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I bought a new 2 battery charger from them recently.
My old one was a 4 battery charger, which works fine, but is just too large for when I travel.
So, it arrived without one of the little rubber feet. Not a big deal, but when I buy something new I'd like it to be perfect. And second, one foot missing out of the 4 on a table top is unbalanced.
I emailed RTD asking about the foot, they wrote right back saying they have some spares and they'd send me one. It arrived 3 days later.
I like that. Are they the cheapest? Don't know, but I'm happy to pay a bit more (and not saying they are more expensive, since I haven't checked) to get quality customer service and products.
Good for you! I'm .... about that kind of thing too! "Look, I paid for this and I want THIS!"

Good for RTD too! To many vendors in the past have treated that sort of thing as whining..

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Good for you! I'm .... about that kind of thing too! "Look, I paid for this and I want THIS!"

Good for RTD too! To many vendors in the past have treated that sort of thing as whining..
Absolutely right. I get completely turned off to vendors who don't get that I'm the customer, they're the vendor, I may be an ahole but I'm gonna be right because I'm the (ahole) customer.
RTD gets it, and I appreciate that. They'll continue to get my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread