Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Yep! I know you've been in the same position as hermandeng and can help him out. I don't know why, but I find the situation in Singapore interesting. I guess it's because I fear there are those out there who would be happy to see the US follow suit. I can kind of understand the tobacco industry here in the US putting pressure on our government to have pv's banned. I guess I just don't understand the pressures behind Singapore's ban.

canovarro

Jan 29, 2011
hi fellow singaporean.

E-cig is banned in singapore. So far you are not able to get e-cig in singapore as the laws and fine, you know, are so strict and high that no vendors dare to sell them openly.

2 options for you.
(a) You can hop over to the malaysia sub forum and get the contacts of those dealers there and buy from them, through delivery or you go over to buy and bring them back.
(b) you can look for ECF suppliers here, you do have some risk of our custom/HSA confiscating your items before it reach you. But it's worth the risk.

You can try some of the Cn-based suppliers like GreenHouse One, Heath cabin, Eastmall...

good luck

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
I believe the reason why it is banned in singapore is the same reason why the FDA is trying to get it ban over in the states. the tobacco tax is a alot of income for the govt. but they wldnt openly admit n tell u that its because of the tax loss on tobacco but they will tell u that e-cig r not safe to use n its harmful to ur health.. lol .. BS n my foot to all this comments on the health issue regarding e-cig. they just dont 1 2 admit they cant afford to lose the tax.

Reactions: David Wolf

guavaboyy

Moved On
Feb 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier spam

guavaboyy

Moved On
Feb 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier spam

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
will be in singapore for 3 days only . if you can direct me to a supplier/retailer I will be forever grateful

there is no legal supplier selling e-cig IN Singapore.

For Singaporean who wish to know more please visit our forum >>> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sg-vapers/

or u can send a request to join our private group >>> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/sg-vaper.html

pls dont go ard asking n buying from unreliable source, u might end up buying pricey and lousy quality stuff.

Last edited:

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
A true ex-smokers will not think this way.
A new smoker will not buy a vaporizer to learn how to smoke. He rather buy the real analog tobacco.
Why do they want to pick up vaping when they are not even a smoker. Mate true some will but is about 0.1% maybe.
The device truely may attract young adults but isn't our government in tge first place allow smoking from 18 yes old?
Most important for now is that smoker quit tobacco smokes from using the PVs.
I heard Singapore ban e-cig is beacause Some blogs also says that young pple in Singapore will buy this e cig and 'eventually' will smoke the 'real' cigrettes. u guys think is true??

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Great that you found someone selling. I will say keepnit to yourself. You are trying to expose yourself in this forum which everyone can see that including our big brother.
i know someone selling... if interested just reply. but it's a little pricey cause singapore had ban it already.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Looks Like you know our singapore law very well. Thanks for sharing.

hi fellow singaporean.

E-cig is banned in singapore. So far you are not able to get e-cig in singapore as the laws and fine, you know, are so strict and high that no vendors dare to sell them openly.

2 options for you.
(a) You can hop over to the malaysia sub forum and get the contacts of those dealers there and buy from them, through delivery or you go over to buy and bring them back.
(b) you can look for ECF suppliers here, you do have some risk of our custom/HSA confiscating your items before it reach you. But it's worth the risk.

You can try some of the Cn-based suppliers like GreenHouse One, Heath cabin, Eastmall...

good luck

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Current law is ban on e-cig but recently HSA / TRU stated that the vaporizer is an mimic act of smoking under the smoking law section 16-1. That means anyone who act smoking is consider illegal.
I feel that they are adding all negative and not a single positive.
I think you, me and all thinks the same that government will never think positive on this.(for now maybe)

Yep! I know you've been in the same position as hermandeng and can help him out. I don't know why, but I find the situation in Singapore interesting. I guess it's because I fear there are those out there who would be happy to see the US follow suit. I can kind of understand the tobacco industry here in the US putting pressure on our government to have pv's banned. I guess I just don't understand the pressures behind Singapore's ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread