Mar 24, 2011
LA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

igno_ish

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Singapore
lol. election is coming soon. maybe the oppositions will think otherwise about e-cigg!
btw. i'm new to this e-cigg thing. need some advice on this e-cigg i got from msia. its from smokershaven. anyone using this right now?

Hey sheldon, I was contemplating getting one from there too. Did you purchase it at M'sia itself or order it online? And is it any good?

muaythai

Moved On
Mar 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by classwife

muaythai

Moved On
Mar 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by classwife

muaythai

Moved On
Mar 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by classwife

muaythai

Moved On
Mar 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by classwife

muaythai

Moved On
Mar 28, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by classwife

Sally23

Mar 28, 2011
Woodlands
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spamming for post count is not allowed

Sally23

Mar 28, 2011
Woodlands
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

Sally23

Mar 28, 2011
Woodlands
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

Sally23

Mar 28, 2011
Woodlands
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

twentyone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Singapore
now you have to deicde what PV you're looking for. there's 510, ego standard, and the latest ego t. which is better you will ask next. well, every PV has it's good and bad. i dont know the 510 but i can tell you my experience with the ego standard and ego t.
ego standard---
good: nice TH, quite consistent, has all the feeling you have with analogs.
bad: it's a bit of a hassle. why? cus the cart has a filler inside to hold the liquid. and the filler that comes with the cart waste a lot of liquid. the original filler doesnt wick that well. the filler closer to the wick gets dry up, but deep inside the cart, there's still liquid on the filler. so liquid is wasted. solution? you can replace the filler with something else like fluval or blue foam, but trust me, it's not easy getting it the right size for wicking and at the same time make sure it does not leak. i gave up modding my cart.

ego t---
good: it's just like the standard ego. the TH and vapour production is good. and another plus to it, it's hassle-free. maybe not, but it's alot less hassle compared to standard ego. you dont have to worry about modding the cart or have liquids left in the cart not used, because there's no filler in it to hold the liquid. it's a tank like those tank in factory holding liquid. the liquid will come out of a hole in the cart, which will then drip on a needle like wick in the atty.
bad: some people have experienced leaking issues. but i'm alright with it. since you're a girl, i bet you carry tissues, just wipe it if you think it's leaking on the outside.

so it's now for you to choose whether you want to wipe your atty if it leaks or do you want to "have fun" modding the cart? i admit i was having fun modding my cart at first, but i got frustrated after that.

where is the best place to get your 1st PV? i dont think there is a best place. but i can only tell you where i get my PV from. PM for more detail. because i dont want say it in this thread. later people start reading and follow where i get my PV, and if custom stops it, they blame me. so yeah. HAVE FUN! to us.. it's like having a new toy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread