where to get e cigarette in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
The subtank RBA requires a little love and tenderness. Cotton gotta creates walls up to the coil so the juice doesn't flow into the bottom air flow valve, the juice holes should also not be covered so it can flow into the RBA and saturate the cotton.

Too much cotton crammed into that small space and it will not saturate well, too little and the juice will flow past the holes and into the air well.

No shortage of online videos covering this. Build over and over until you get it right.

For rebuilding, you need kanthal a1, either in 28gauge or 30gauge. You can get it online anywhere, it's not a controlled item.

You'll also need a screwdriver of appropriate diameter to coil, a pair of pliers (if you can get ceramic tips) and a nail clipper to snip the wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr x

Sep 14, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
One more thing, anyone knows where I can buy the DIY coils and what exactly do I need to DIY my own coils? eg what type of metal wiring, equipment... etc

u can order online locally(expensive) or from overseas for ur coils n other accessories.

i know nothing about vape b4 getting my Subox mini. i was just thinking of buying one to try out 1st. n after reading some forums n watching youtube, i can make my own coils now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OuchAnt

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hi can anyone guide me along? Newbie here...
Hello and welcome to the forum @Asiano. Glad to have you here!

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to buy e-cigs/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

You will not be able to post in the SG Vapers Forum until you have your first 5 posts (or replys) and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

Go out and welcome some other new members and you will have your 5 posts.

j190178

Sep 17, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Pseudo

Sep 17, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

luttuce

Sep 20, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Nope. Not allowed.