where to get e cigarette in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
Kangertech subox mini is a simple straight forward regulated mod. When its regulated means it has a chip that controls and regulates the current/circuit making sure everything is in order and safe before it fires. The specs, 50watts maximum, meaning u can only fire your atomizer at max 50watts and the lowest resistance of ohm is .2ohms... For starters as a beginner u might use the OCC coils given to you to just screw down, fill up some juice and start vaping... When u start learning how to rebuild ur own coils u need to start learning about Ohm's Law. Then u may build a coil's resistance as low as 0.21ohms and above to fire on your kangertech subox Kbox mini. This mod is actually IMO the best starter kit compared to the VTC Mini as the RBA deck is easier to work with and is much more straight forward without the help of youtube.....

Anything else just ask... I am always around to help..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
I change the wick every 2 1/2 days... The glass should be easy to come out of the top chimney cap fairly easily.. Just twist it with water a few and it will loosen off... This is a tricky part with almost all rta/rba.... Make sure the glass comes off and cleaned with water and most importantly dried! If the glass is wet, when u put it back in when u fill the juice probability for leaks is there... Coz the oring inside is wet so its easier for leaks to happen... U want a tight leakless tank, wash the glass and make sure its dry and then fit it back in... Tightly... No leaks later...

Say NO to Leaks!

Gznster

Oct 26, 2015
I change the wick every 2 1/2 days... The glass should be easy to come out of the top chimney cap fairly easily.. Just twist it with water a few and it will loosen off... This is a tricky part with almost all rta/rba.... Make sure the glass comes off and cleaned with water and most importantly dried! If the glass is wet, when u put it back in when u fill the juice probability for leaks is there... Coz the oring inside is wet so its easier for leaks to happen... U want a tight leakless tank, wash the glass and make sure its dry and then fit it back in... Tightly... No leaks later...

Say NO to Leaks!

How do you take the glass off? It seems firmly sitting in place.

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
Hmmm... Can u take a picture? If its a subtank mini / plus or whatsoever subtank brother and sister and cousins of it the glass should come off.... The glass, top chimney, rba base all should come off... If its stuck then u have a small jiffy there...

Try taking the top chimney upside down, put ur thumb into the glass and gently push the chimney away while clamping the glass outside with ur fingers, dont squeez, just hold it firmly. That doesnt work try twisting it in water. That doesnt work then.... I have no other ideas lol... Because i havent had any problems with my pyrex glasses stuck before... The only thing that gets stuck is the rba base to the mod... - this however i can tip u guys NOT to tighten it too much... Coz the kbox mini's 510 brass pin is not adjustable and if u over tighten it will sink and byebye kbox lol...

Gznster

Oct 26, 2015
Hmmm... Can u take a picture? If its a subtank mini / plus or whatsoever subtank brother and sister and cousins of it the glass should come off.... The glass, top chimney, rba base all should come off... If its stuck then u have a small jiffy there...

Try taking the top chimney upside down, put ur thumb into the glass and gently push the chimney away while clamping the glass outside with ur fingers, dont squeez, just hold it firmly. That doesnt work try twisting it in water. That doesnt work then.... I have no other ideas lol... Because i havent had any problems with my pyrex glasses stuck before... The only thing that gets stuck is the rba base to the mod... - this however i can tip u guys NOT to tighten it too much... Coz the kbox mini's 510 brass pin is not adjustable and if u over tighten it will sink and byebye kbox lol...

Does it have any relation with the v1 or v2, I seen people with v1 mods having the glass able to slide off the tank, v2 which I assume the one I'm having now, isn't able to

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
V2 and v3 is the same... If u claim to have bought the subox mini starter kit kbox mini recently (in these 3-4months time) it is a v3

Edit*
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446913889.251448.jpg

Which is yours? Even so, all subtanks the glass can be taken out and replaceble

Last edited:

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
  • Deleted by retired1