where to get e cigarette in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online you can find em at about MYR80-120, if local retail here about MYR200 cheapest if your lucky.

True that! Will never go back, EVER... Everyone I know either sticks to vape or stops both right away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The full kit should be around RM300 if original. Anythinh less and I'd worry it was a copy. I know you can't supply a link, but maybe mention where you saw the full kit that low?

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
Kajang, give me a sec let me look for the site...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*addition

I tried looking for the site but i could not remember the name. You cant find it through google, its a chinese owned wholesale vape shop in Kajang. In a few days i'll let u know where it is. It is authentic kangertech. I never bought from them before. But my friend bought from them for me to sell to my workmates. So far they are authentic and they paid rm200 no tax or anything. Checks out on kanger sites and no problems till date.

You are right about rm300 being lowest that is if u are buying retail. Here in Malaysia nowadays there are many suppliers. Competition is pretty high. I bought mine at 240 including batteries (samsung 25r).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447862940.537602.jpg

There!!! Found it!! Its a facebook page! Its cheaper now!! 169!!

Last edited:

Tufur

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
San Jose, Ca. usa
Hey if we ordered online from overseas and get our stuffs confiscared by customs, will we ourselves get into any kind of trouble with the law?
Good question. And the answer is you personally shouldn't go there. You have to learn the laws of your land and personally contact a seller that can label the goods properly. The orient is not America. There are moneyed families that seek to control their universe in goods and politics.

Rahul Kumar

Unresolved Status
Feb 26, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread