1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Where to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Jax28, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jax28

Jax28 Full Member

Can someone PM me a list of Canadian suppliers of nicotine e-juice? I don't want to order my 510 kit until I know I can get e-juice with nicotine in Canada so I don't have to worry about customs.

2. TotalTiffy

TotalTiffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mindfield will be able to get that to you.

3. Jax28

Jax28 Full Member

Sweet thank you! I want to use the e-cig to wean myself off regular cigs and I found a good deal on a kit but can't find nicotine e-liquid since our government would rather continue to reap the benefits of taxes on cigarettes than allow a safer alternative...

4. TotalTiffy

5. Jax28

Jax28 Full Member

Damn! Haven't posted enough yet...

6. TotalTiffy

LOL 2 more and your good. Anticipation is great isn't it.

7. Jax28

Jax28 Full Member

Lol I just want the info so I can order both at the same time... Still looking for a better deal on a 510 with a pcc. I can wait if I have to; sooner I order sooner I can test this whole idea out... Spent $200 on champix to try and quit and it made me want to kill people!

8. rems

rems Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would be interested in this list as well and will pm when I have enough posts under me belt.

9. rems

rems Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

great I'm gonna head to the link

10. TotalTiffy

Sounds good. It may take an hour. If you are looking for hardware you can also look at canvape. They have some of the best prices in Canada.

11. katanncha

katanncha New Member

12. davidmavid

davidmavid Full Member

yep for some reason the gov here thinks we are children and need to be protected from ourselves. hard to find suppliers here

13. davidmavid

davidmavid Full Member

i checked it out. looks interesting... but the shipping costs is a bit odd. not sure if this is normal in the e-liquid business.
    ...but the bottles are sooo tiny! shipping should be cheaper lol

14. scotia1988

scotia1988 New Member

Anybody help me here it is my first post and I am in the same predicament as the rest with buying a e cig with no nicotine so angry know my worry's have double lol because no nicotine and 102 in the hole boooo please help me.

15. VintageMitzi

VintageMitzi Full Member

Hi,

I'm new here also but have been reading the ecf Canadian forum for a while now. Members can't, won't, post links to vendors that sell nic liquid because it's banned by Health Canada. They don't want to cause problems for the vendors that supply Canadians with nicotine.

I found a bunch of Canadian vendors by doing a google search. Maybe spend some time reading the Canadian section of the forum and you might pick up some information. They're a fun bunch and happy to answer questions.

Hope this helps.

16. Amashinga

Amashinga Full Member

Is anyone aware if there has ever been a legal challenge to the Canadian restrictions on nicotine sales ?.

17. Savu

Savu Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am also trying to get the list PM'd but can't message Mindfield or post to the main Canada forum yet, so just posting here asking to be PM'd, (and raise my post count) : )

18. Savu

LOL - sorry for the redundant messages, I just realized I replied my own thread .. anyhow, I am almost up to my 5 post count so I can post to the PM thread. almost there ..

Great replies, btw -- nice background info on the Canadian nic juice situation

19. Savu

That's a great question. From what research I've done it does not seem so, but I think the restriction is very open to challenge. Why would tobacco nicotine sale be allowed, and smoking cessation as well? I kind of wonder if the pharma/drug company lobby is behind it - liquid nicotine is a threat to sales is it not.

20. dampfer

dampfer Full Member

I'm from Germany and half of my family is living around Toronto - is it really a problem to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?
    Should I take some bottles from home when visiting Canada?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.