Where to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2013
SK
www.vaperjedi.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: TOS

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
You will be able to get e juice with nicotine in Toronto. Check the Canadian Forum. If you bring it with you, you run the risk of having the juice and your PVs taken away. E cigs and PVs are OK, but if there is nic in your cartos it's not.
Anyway, if you take it with you, I would pack it in a ziplock and put in your checked luggage and not your carry on as you would have to put any liquid cartons thru screening and that would just bring attention to it. I pack mine in my checked luggage and then take one cig-a-like in my purse. I also went thru customs recently with my cig a like starter kit and about 5 packs of cartons with no problem, but you just never know.

TypesBlue

Feb 7, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
I recently purchased a couple batteries and some empty cartridges from V2 Cigs in the States. Naturally, living in such a 'free' country, they were not allowed to ship me any preloaded nicotine-loaded carts or any e-liquid containing nicotine. Please excuse a very newbie question, but I'm guessing that all e-liquid works in pretty much all e-cigs?

TypesBlue

Feb 7, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Hi all. I'm new to vaping and looking for a e-liquid supplier w/nic. I tried ordering from Gentlemens reserve but I've received no reply (after 3 days and waiting). Any other suggestions? Trying to get enough posts for the pm supplier list. Hopefully I'm close.

I'm also going on 3 days since first contacting GentlemensReserve and am still waiting for a reply. It sounds like it might just be a small, one or two man outfit, so I suppose we might have to be patient. Also, they're located in B.C., and it's usually not just vape they're smoking out there... ;)

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
image.jpg Canadian Noobs, make sure to check out the Canada Forum after you have the list to familiarize yourself with our oh so nebulous Canadian "laws"? read: strong suggestions :confused::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread