Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks, nice to meet ya RB. We all wanna know those creating, fixing etc our precious reos! Y'all are tops!!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Well after 7 days in El Camino Hospital and 2 surgeries I'm back. Just got home andnot up to chat but wanted to say I missed REOville and all it's inhabitants. Heck didn't want Rob to go it alone. :laugh:

Sending much mojo your way, too!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well after 7 days in El Camino Hospital and 2 surgeries I'm back. Just got home andnot up to chat but wanted to say I missed REOville and all it's inhabitants. Heck didn't want Rob to go it alone. :laugh:

oh dang darlin! Glad you're back and ok I hope! How are you feeling?

Reactions: kas122461

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za

Welcome back Gil! Hope you are recovering well! We missed you and all the stabilized wood! ;-)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

THERE you are! I've been looking for you! I'm gonna have to start reading the lounge thread, I guess......

Good to hear from you, and hope you're okay.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

Glad your home Gil and thanks for letting us no . I hope your feeling better soon my friend :) Eat your magic pills and get some rest

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Thanks, nice to meet ya RB. We all wanna know those creating, fixing etc our precious reos! Y'all are tops!!
Nice to meet you too! Thanks, and you all seem like a great bunch of folks as well.Been following the forum for a while,but just recently joined,I have many reos myself,naturally and realize how precious they are too....Rob is the mighty creator,I am merely the mod builder/repair man..lol

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Glad July is over. Seems like that month took a few of us under the operating room anesthesia. :tumble:

Anesthesiologist have a cool job. Would love to tell someone..."Hey, I'm turning out your lights in 15 seconds. Don't think any thoughts because you won't be able to finish them".

:glug:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
:facepalm:
Sending much mojo your way, too!
oh dang darlin! Glad you're back and ok I hope! How are you feeling?
Welcome back Gil! Hope you are recovering well! We missed you and all the stabilized wood! ;-)
THERE you are! I've been looking for you! I'm gonna have to start reading the lounge thread, I guess......

Good to hear from you, and hope you're okay.
Glad your home Gil and thanks for letting us no . I hope your feeling better soon my friend :) Eat your magic pills and get some rest

Thank you all for your well wishes they're very much appreciated. I won't provide any gross details but it stated a week age Friday night when my wife was woken up by a warm wet feeling in bed which she thought was me having a senior moment.:oops::blush: Not the case but blood from the same source :blush: I was not able to stop it so sat on the toilet waiting for 911. Anyway the house as DW describes it looked a crime scene and the only missing evidence was the smoking gun which by the was firmly attached to me....sorry no Lorena Bobbitt story here (a reference some of you youngsters won't get). :pervy::lol: Nor wanting her to go back to the house looking like that and not wanting her to try clean that mess I had her stay at a near hotel and hire a specialized cleaning crew to deal with it. If I didn't feel like a old man before....now with a (temporarily I hope) catheter tube & bag I have turned into one of those guys.:facepalm:

;)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
:facepalm:

Thank you all for your well wishes they're very much appreciated. I won't provide any gross details but it stated a week age Friday night when my wife was woken up by a warm wet feeling in bed which she thought was me having a senior moment.:oops::blush: Not the case but blood from the same source :blush: I was not able to stop it so sat on the toilet waiting for 911. Anyway the house as DW describes it looked a crime scene and the only missing evidence was the smoking gun which by the was firmly attached to me....sorry no Lorena Bobbitt story here (a reference some of you youngsters won't get). :pervy::lol: Nor wanting her to go back to the house looking like that and not wanting her to try clean that mess I had her stay at a near hotel and hire a specialized cleaning crew to deal with it. If I didn't feel like a old man before....now with a (temporarily I hope) catheter tube & bag I have turned into one of those guys.:facepalm:

;)
Gil, that sounds awful! So.....it wasn't some "routine" surgery that you announced to everyone in the Lounge thread and I just missed it. That's good to know. If I miss out on something this big, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

I'm so glad things are better. KEEP us in the loop.....we were worried and wondering....

P.S. For all your intentions to avoid providing any "gross details,"......I'm pretty grossed out. That whole ordeal sounds absolutely terrifying. Your poor wife.....

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Jan

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Gil, that sounds awful! So.....it wasn't some "routine" surgery that you announced to everyone in theLounge thread and I just missed it. That's good to know. If I miss out on something this big, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

I'm so glad things are better. KEEP us in the loop.....we were worried and wondering....

P.S. For all your intentions to avoid providing any "gross details,"......I'm pretty grossed out. That whole ordeal sounds absolutely terrifying. Your poor wife.....

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Jan

Awh....thank you and didn't mean to gross you out. The details I didn't share were pics of the aftermath:blink: which we had to show to prospective cleaner services of which none had the ability nor want to do the job. My wife found a commercial service that actually has done crime scenes lol. They did a great job even on the mattress but we ordered a new bed because...well you know....GROSS. With the cleaning and new bed the cost is about 3K but you can't put a price tag on having peace of mind. :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Awh....thank you and didn't mean to gross you out. The details I didn't share were pics of the aftermath:blink: which we had to show to prospective cleaner services of which none had the ability nor want to do the job. My wife found a commercial service that actually has done crime scenes lol. They did a great job even on the mattress but we ordered a new bed because...well you know....GROSS. With the cleaning and new bed the cost is about 3K but you can't put a price tag on having peace of mind. :)
Well, there went the vape budget for a year or two..... :lol:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

Oh wow gil!! Hope everything is ok now and sending healing thoughts your way! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread