Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Awh....thank you and didn't mean to gross you out. The details I didn't share were pics of the aftermath:blink: which we had to show to prospective cleaner services of which none had the ability nor want to do the job. My wife found a commercial service that actually has done crime scenes lol. They did a great job even on the mattress but we ordered a new bed because...well you know....GROSS. With the cleaning and new bed the cost is about 3K but you can't put a price tag on having peace of mind. :)

Hang in there man!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
No real warning other than the old man stuff of frequency and slow of flow lol. I have to give credit to this bag thingy...no more 12 or more trips to the head and just a call out to DW..."honey can you empty this for me please" :lol:
...let me repeat myself, "Your poor wife....."

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Now is it so different back in the ages like the king of France would have his piss-boy with bucket follow him around at his beck and call. :lol: I know...I know but if you can't laugh about it what's left. :)
The difference is, his "piss-boy" wasn't the Queen of France. Again, your poor wife..... *sigh*

:lol: :lol:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
toofunny.gif

The difference is, his "piss-boy" wasn't the Queen of France. Again, your poor wife..... *sigh*

:lol: :lol:

Reactions: sc12

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Gil that whole story freaked me out . I just read it again and its still freaks me out a little . So glad your home and your ok What was it they call it oh yeah the golden years . Golden years my as
yepnod.gif
all lies. Seriously I can joke now but at the time I was really frightened. As much as it is uncomfortable you need to do any test recommended when you reach 40. Don't be an idiot like me and wait till something goes wrong. Btw, you don't want to know what they do with a camera.:facepalm:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
yepnod.gif
all lies. Seriously I can joke now but at the time I was really frightened. As much as it is uncomfortable you need to do any test recommended when you reach 40. Don't be an idiot like me and wait till something goes wrong. Btw, you don't want to know what they do with a camera.:facepalm:
I bet you was I would have been scared . Your not a idiot Gil just old school

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
yepnod.gif

Crap.. can they just knock me out for those tests and don't let me know beforehand what there gona do? Just tell the wife as I'm sure she would love to know.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I think it's God's way to even out the score for woman's menstrual cycle & metaphase/ :lol:
I was thinking this same thing!!

just a call out to DW..."honey can you empty this for me please" :lol:
uhmmm if you can walk.....you best be emptying yur own bag!! Seriously.......that is just horrible. At the risk of being too nosy (not that you've been shy talking about it so far) :laugh: did they say WHAT caused that? Ignore that if you don't wanna go into it. So glad you're ok, hope the cath is temporary. My son's had 4 surgeries so far for a blocked urethra, just had the 4th last month. He scars aggressively apparently, so it blocks back up. I'm sure he would commiserate with you over what things they put where!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
I was thinking this same thing!!

uhmmm if you can walk.....you best be emptying yur own bag!! Seriously.......that is just horrible. At the risk of being too nosy (not that you've been shy talking about it so far) :laugh: did they say WHAT caused that? Ignore that if you don't wanna go into it. So glad you're ok, hope the cath is temporary. My son's had 4 surgeries so far for a blocked urethra, just had the 4th last month. He scars aggressively apparently, so it blocks back up. I'm sure he would commiserate with you over what things they put where!

I'm sorry for your son's history with this problem. It appears a Kidney Stone was the culprit. Large enough to tear the bladder causing it to bleed and fill with blood. That caused blood clots which lead to complete blockage and uncontrollable discharges. I'm not posting this to answer your question but to inform others that this did not have to happen...........guys get tested.

Btw my DW is a Queen and runs this house and I am one of her loyal subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread