Which atomizer is the best for on Joyetech Cuboid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
This week I have my joyetech Cuboid. And I want another atomizer. I just want to know which one is the best for on my Cuboid. I want a lot of vape [emoji3]

Greetz
Thomas

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk
That's an impossible question to answer as it's very much dependent on your own preferences. Any one of the newer dual coil high wattage tanks should work for you. The Aromamizer v2, Aromamizer Supreme, Griffin, Gemini, Tornado, Smok tf-rta, Smok tf-rdta, Bellus, to name a few.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Ok thank you KenD. Yeah if I see all possible tanks... after a few time you don't know which one to choose

Oh that is definitely true. It's just impossible to say which one is definitely the best. The current generation of dual coil atties are all strikingly similar. Personally, I think I'd go for the Billow v3 if I'd want something for the Cuboid. The Aromamizer Supreme if I'd use a larger mod like the Reuleaux.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I've got the SMOK TFV4.
Very good taste and enough smoke

Not the best of choices. The 510 pin on the tfv4 is so long that it might damage the 510 connector on the Cuboid, at which point the Cuboid warranty is void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread