Which Cartomizers do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR59

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Arizona
For many years I had been using a prodigy, direct dripping on an 801 atomizer. Typically I could get two weeks or more out of an atomizer which I thought was a pretty good deal. Recently the 801's seem hard to come by, so I've gotten a Woo Stick, which I love! However, I don't seem to be getting much life out of the cartomizers. I first tried the X dual coils, and got maybe 3 days at best. Now I have some XL's which only seem to last a day, or two at best. Is this typical?
I do attempt to fill them completely at first and then refill as needed. After time they start burning hot, etc. I will admit, they are absolutely awesome at first, I just wish they'd last me a little longer.
I guess I will go back to the X dual coil, or maybe try the XXL's? Or, does anyone have experience with the smok Ego tank Style DC cartomizers, would those be worth the extra expense and will they fit on the Woo Stick?

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Thanks for the response Chainvapor, I will have to order some of those and give them a try, approx how long do they last you?

Sorry about the long wait for a response. They last me about a week of vaping. They still work but start to taste a little off, so I just toss and replace with new. Hope this helps you!

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread