Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
This seems like a good place to bring up a question I have....which stick provides the best flavor? Is there a noticeable difference between them?
Let me say that when I was browsing around looking to get my first ecig, I was mostly concerned with vapor and throat hit....so I went with the 510 and I am glad I did. I got a great amount of vapor and a good throat hit with it, but i know that it runs a little hotter then other sticks, which I feel might make it lose a little bit of the flavor over some of the other brands....
So, that being said, to the people that have used multiple styles, is there a difference in the flavor produced?

Yes, I think there is. Of all my models, I get the most flavor from my Janty Kissbox (or from a regular penstyle, for that matter). I personally think it has something to do with the longer barrel of the atomizer (allowing vapor to cool a bit before reaching the mouth), but maybe it's just that the atomizer doesn't run as hot. In any event, I get more flavor but the throat hit isn't nearly as consistent for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread