Which e-juice tastes closest to a Marlboro cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapesAlot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
NFLD
thats the biggest regret i had first, if you stop and think about it a cig taste awful, with all the delightful flavors why would you want it to taste like a ashtray. i know first you think you want it to taste like a cig but most of the time you will give up looking for that perfect cig flavor and try something that taste a lot better. just my opinion

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Thank you everyone for your responses! I'm eager to try the different ones you suggested!

Dieseler - What company do you buy your 555 from? i would like to try that!

I noticed that only some companies sell a PG/VG blend which is supposed to produce the most vapor and flavor. Is this very important to you all in picking an e-juice?

Keesie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Pa
I started out the same way as you. Wanted Marlboro flavor and nothing else. Well, I stumbled onto www.wordupecig and found the marlbore tasted almost exactly the same only 'fresher'. I don't vape any tobacco flavors now but wordupecig is still my number one place to get juice. They do have small sizes so why not give it a try? Free shipping also.

sumoman25

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2011
South Dakota
Like others have said I'd recommend trying some from a few places. It's hard to find "That cig" flavor. No e-juice will be able to taste like burning plant matter, but they have gotten close a few times. My favorite is Dekang USA mix, which a lot of people hate =P. Order small bottles of dekang tobacco variants from places that sell chinese juices (Madvapes) along with some tobacco flavors from USA and UK vendors. I personally stick with the dekang chinese crap, because it tastes fine to me.

brianishiwa

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I smoked Marlboro Menthols, & I was also initially searching for a juice that emulated it - as many have stated, you'll find that while it will be near impossible, you'll find juices that taste better than gross cigarette smoke.

I like Halo Freedom Juice, it's amazing. If I want a menthol, I'll drip a few drops of Halo Truepure in there for a little kick, but I am totally in awe by how much better Freedom tastes than an 'analog' cigarette.

If you're in Southern California, Orange County area, you can pay me a visit and sample all my tobaccos if you'd like. Or like everyone said, order a bunch of small trial bottles to find your niche.

Good luck!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I have only been vaping for a couple of weeks, but I am already over the search for a good cigarette substitute flavor. I got some cartos with my KR8 that were supposed to taste like Marlboro, Camel, and Menthol. They just all taste bad, especially as my taste buds are starting to return to life. I quickly took a shining to the vanilla, chocolate, cola, and coffee flavors.
If you are looking for a great tobacco-like flavor, try the RY4 blends. Typically, it simulates pipe tobacco with vanilla and caramel.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I was the same as you when I started and ordered some juice that was supposed to taste like Winston. NOPE. It tasted like sh$t. After a little while I got used to it but it still wasn't like my Winstons were and a friend of mine introduced me to Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek. It's not like a cigarette but more like a sweet pipe tobacco. That's pretty much all I use now.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi kblush500, welcome to ECF and congrats on kicking the stinkies to the curb.
Yes the closest I've found to Tobacco are RY4, 555 and DKTab. I always HATED menthol but Vets told me most new vapers enjoy a touch of menthol in their Tobac juices and they were right. I now add some menthol to my juices. You can either buy the menthol drops or the menthol crystals (dilute in PG) and add them to your faves. Finding the right juices is going to be tough as everyone has their own personal taste.
Good Luck, Vapoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread