Status
Not open for further replies.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I bought some of both of the 510 Fusions. Currently I am using the dual port and it is too airy for me. I have not tried the other.
As for your other question, I posted the same several months ago and have gotten no actual response. I like Isaac's products but not so much his lack of responses.
There is no match for the true Fusion!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I bought some of both of the 510 Fusions. Currently I am using the dual port and it is too airy for me. I have not tried the other.
As for your other question, I posted the same several months ago and have gotten no actual response. I like Isaac's products but not so much his lack of responses.

I bought the Fusion K and it's working great but it's short.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Does anyone know which one of the new 510 fusions is most like a punched LR 801 fusion. I bought some of the new dual port 510s and was wondering if another new one would be more like the 801. Are the 801s coming soon?
Hey sweetheart!
Sorry for missing you! The K variant is more on the tighter side K models. The first run didn't turn out so well. I was experimenting with organic batting and didn't realize the revisions that should have been made such as using a lighter density and widening of a few ports to allow the air flow to course through more freely. Causing far less burning and build up of heat. they're much more attuned to the 801 currently. I do wish to get them in. In fact once we're able, they will be the first thing we order.
And a deep apology for missing you buddy. I still don't see anywhere. Are you referring to the carto clearance or the current? They're Completely different and reworked from the ground up. The New OG 510 from the current batch is meant to be airy.It was an attempt to match the medium draw of the 801 which I felt we came pretty close, but the vent ports can be dialed down just a thousandths and I think we will be all set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread