Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Uh, no, not offhand. Shoot, it's in YOUR state!

I'm almost wondering if we can delay it for a bit, put the word out.....and see who can show up. Call it a Re(o)gional Meet up.

Texas is about five states, actually its own country, The Republic of Texas. Ask Rick Perry.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Last edited:

ives

Jan 3, 2011
Amurrio
Flavor, steam and reliability.

fb7e42288164cb10450eb9cad2f16995o.jpg

Last edited:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Interesting. Looks like it uses a ceramic cup design, kind of like the original iAtty, but it doesn't use non-resistance wire. Nice price, and it doesn't use the 901 style air inlet hole on the side. Wish there was some recoiling instructions or video in English. Looks like it's pretty solidly made. How durable are the ceramic cups, and how easy is it to get replacements? Are they stock (i.e., can I rip one out of an existing carto setup in a pinch) or special order?

Hmm, I wonder what Sterno will be spending his money on in the near future?

ives

Jan 3, 2011
Amurrio
Interesting. Looks like it uses a ceramic cup design, kind of like the original iAtty, but it doesn't use non-resistance wire. Nice price, and it doesn't use the 901 style air inlet hole on the side. Wish there was some recoiling instructions or video in English. Looks like it's pretty solidly made. How durable are the ceramic cups, and how easy is it to get replacements? Are they stock (i.e., can I rip one out of an existing carto setup in a pinch) or special order?

The Killer 705, Ebaron and McARB have the same system of resistance and ceramics.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Does the draw lean towards airy or tight? If I was to buy this for my Reo would I need to buy extra ceramic cups? How long do ceramics cups last? What gage wire does best in this size? I like 32 or 34 like that but like 2.00 ohms or more. What was shipping? Ok I only did Phoenix with a Pre wrapped coil and wick. It was pretty easy. Thank you.
Italian job, small, cheap and effective.
mcARB - mc0676 Art - Hardware

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas

I'm ordering one as soon as I get to my notebook with Chrome to translate. That is if they ship to US and available.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread