RDA Which RDA would win this Sumo match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Alrighty guys I'm looking into expanding my rda collection right now I just have two the royal hunter v2 and the CCI Centurion. Both are very great working drippers, love em. But I'm looking at either the doge (Dog3) v3 or the Wotofo Lush. My original pick was the DOG3 V3 and then I saw the Wotofo Lush and no lie kinda just want the lush because of the aesthetic point of view pretty cool black with aqua blue splatter, but then again the Dog3 is waaay more aesthetically pleasing in the sense I do receive the pink with white. But deep down has anyone owned/used either of these? Which is better in your opinion and why guys? Thanks again and as always much love!

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I have not owned either, but just to throw it out there have you looked at the goon?
I have a clone as I have been burned dropping money on authentics I didn't like. Anyway even being a clone the flavor is great and building is a breeze.
Mine is the 24 so depending on your mod you could get the 22.
The well is shallow but with the diameter it holds more juice in the well than I thought.:2c:
Anyway, good luck on your search.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
I have not owned either, but just to throw it out there have you looked at the goon?
I have a clone as I have been burned dropping money on authentics I didn't like. Anyway even being a clone the flavor is great and building is a breeze.
Mine is the 24 so depending on your mod you could get the 22.
The well is shallow but with the diameter it holds more juice in the well than I thought.:2c:
Anyway, good luck on your search.
Why yes so, I've actually owned a goon before brotha! I'm just really debating on the two, honestly might just go with my first thought on the DOGE V3 can't ever go bad trusting this gut! Thank you though man very appreciative of the comment

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
The doge v3 has very small post holes to me they wasted a other wise great rda by putting them little holes in it, your best option would be the neutron by Jay Bo and wismec it's top airflow and has great flavor and clouds plus you can run it in parallel or series mode

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yeah man I actually got a Royal Hunter for free from a friend and it's boss, but I'll definitely look into the Nuetron man thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread