Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I'm ready to take the leap and get a LP Reo Grande and wish to know which of the RMs best meet my needs. I currently vape using a Russian 91%, My Russian is around 1.2 ohms, my Magma is 1.0 and my CLT is around .8. I"m more about flavor than vapor and as I'm getting older, I don't want to have to deal with tiny post-holes. What do you recommend?

Reactions: TraceyS

Rob.Gee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Montana
I suggest an rm2 with a short drip tip:
Y3aMwXzh.jpg

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
Single coils - RM2 all day long
- Chalice III is an excellent vape but those post nuts are a pain, well for me it is, I would've preferred post holes.
- RM4 is one of my favorites, easy to build on and you get fantastic flavor using a single or dual coil setup.

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
I'm ready to take the leap and get a LP Reo Grande and wish to know which of the RMs best meet my needs. I currently vape using a Russian 91%, My Russian is around 1.2 ohms, my Magma is 1.0 and my CLT is around .8. I"m more about flavor than vapor and as I'm getting older, I don't want to have to deal with tiny post-holes. What do you recommend?

Hi @Reidus

I havent tried them all but I can strongly vouch for the "standard RM2"
Small chamber and outstanding flavour
Its a tightish draw which is perfect for mouth to lung vaping
I use this atty pretty much on all my juices to taste them properly and if I am doing juice reviews.

Even if you get other atties, I strongly suggest you at least get the RM2 and have it in your lineup

Reactions: Matthee

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep, for flavor RM2. (Hole drilled a bit...but try first). Also love my RM3 (with single top option and hole drilled a bit). If I get into duals, I can then just get a dual cap (2 holes) from Rob. Haven't found a need to try others, except for the Odin. I think folks know what they are talking about when they say that smaller chambers are better for flavor.

Reactions: JC Okie

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
I used to like long wicks that I pulled back into the center of the depression but found that they held onto juice that didn't seem to make it to the coil and resulted in a very quick turn to black due to the heat in the chamber. I also had a lot more leaking with the longer wicks. SuperX has done a video on this and the RM2 which seem right on the mark of what I saw. I went to a short wick just touching the deck on each side and kept some space between the walls of the top cap and the wick. Much less leaking. Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread