• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Which side are you on?

Which are you?

• Zombie

• Zombie Hunter

• Survivor

• Other Living

• Other Dead/Undead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Oh, yea! That's what I'm talking 'bout! The military hides in those big ships they built for 2012. Hope they get seasick on dry land - wimps!
You see, I live about a mile and a half from the Warren tank Plant here in MI. They have an awful lot of really big tracked vehicles parked outside on display, the only thing you need is batteries, there's even a gas station across the street.

Okay, it seems to make a lot more sense for you then! I used to live close to a Hummer dealership (H1, no suburban's with a makeover for me!), and close enough to a national guard depot to make those considerations. But now, no joy in the pacific NW... Ha! I used to know the inventory of a certain police station and it would have made some 3rd world countries jealous!!

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Most of the naval emplacements have been moved but I didn't want to tip the hand about the other air born projectile launchers. :D Don't want the wrong people playing with those oh so tempting buttons that whisper "push me.... come on, you know you want to... who cares if they see after you've pushed me, that's what I'm here for, right?" Yeah, I don't visit those places, they give me ideas outside the zombie survival plans. :D

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Most of the naval emplacements have been moved but I didn't want to tip the hand about the other air born projectile launchers. :D Don't want the wrong people playing with those oh so tempting buttons that whisper "push me.... come on, you know you want to... who cares if they see after you've pushed me, that's what I'm here for, right?" Yeah, I don't visit those places, they give me ideas outside the zombie survival plans. :D

I bet you have watched every episode of "Lost" haven't you?:D

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika

Couldn't stand that show. My brother forced me to watch a couple episodes and I couldn't tell the difference between the two... Seemed like they added maybe 5-6 minutes of new footage and the other hour was made up of flashbacks. I just can NOT stand constant flashbacks! I remember the original "The Hills have Eyes II" and had to pop the tape out when the FREAKING DOG started having a flashback. There are limits to what I can handle in my cheesy b-movie.

When I look at a military facility, my mind reels at the possibility of obtaining a set of dress officers uniform and forged documents... You just have to establish yourself as a 'superior' and the little 'no' voice switches off in most enlisted. Not all, mind you, just most and most is enough to cause some serious havoc.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX

Hey Hey... Don't pick on whynot... we need cannon fodder and if you run him off we may have to use some one else... Not you of course, Chris... I think of you as my Blindly loyal 2nd in command.... Which I guess makes CES the science officer and Lori... Either Nelix or whoopi goldberg... Whynotvap on the other hand... red-shirted ensign

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Hey... Don't pick on whynot... we need cannon fodder and if you run him off we may have to use some one else... Not you of course, Chris... I think of you as my Blindly loyal 2nd in command.... Which I guess makes CES the science officer and Lori... Either Nelix or whoopi goldberg... Whynotvap on the other hand... red-shirted ensign

why not pick on whynot ?

whoopi!!!! yes! she rocks....as long as I'm not that sappy,sniveling counselor chick....although being married to Warf....now THAT might be cool....

ps...don't worry CES....I'll save you :)

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika

Just remember that everyone else on the away team blindly ran over to check on the dead ensign....

"Captain, I've found something... ARGHHHH!" Redshirt

"Hmm, the tricorder seems to indicate a severe increase in his..ARRRRGHHH, oh GOD HE'S EATING ME!!!" Bones little later "Jim, you've got to see this right away..."

"Bones, gods man what are you scream..ARRRRGG......GGHHH!!!! ing about? Good ol' CK a lil later "Spock, I need you planet.....side, immediately"

"Captain? What are you doing" Spock attempts at nerve pinch.
"Come here, Spock, I got a real mind-meld for ya!" CK

OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

Do you really want to give a schizo access to a space ship? Now you got my geek-brain wondering if green blood tastes better or worse than red.
They'd have to rewrite the sequal to Wrath of Zom... I'm just not feeling it people.

:D

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
She shouldn't worry, if she bites the dust or the zombies bite her. I have it on good authority if your holographic doctor gets canned, you'll come back as a gov't bureaucrat of a secret gov't organization heading up an expedition in another galaxy for at least one season!:ohmy::D

hmmm dead in the middle of the episode or bureaucrat for at least a season....as the holographic doctor, could i at least take over the ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread