1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Which Variable Voltage Mod to get?

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by BofaDzNutz, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BofaDzNutz

BofaDzNutz Full Member

So I am looking into getting a new Variable voltage mod for myself. I currently have the Vamo 5 but I think it is starting to die on me. Any suggestions on which one I should get for $100 or less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. steved5600

steved5600 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

For a box mod i'd get a DNA clone like this. Hana Modz Clone DNA 30
    For a tube mod I'd get the Seven 22. I have that on preorder but vaportek is not accepting any new orders yet. I payed $75.00 for that.
    That uses a 26650 battery. But the only place that has them now is ebay and they are overpriced there. There is also the Sigelei-20W Variable Watt Mod. Goes for $80.00 on fasttech which will take forever to ship. Right now the DNA clones kind of rule IMO as the price is now as good as what i payed for the Zmax when it was new.

3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you don't have to have a mod with replaceable batteries, I highly recommend the MVP2. It's quickly become my go-to device. You can get one for ~$40. Good luck!

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

4. joaquingt

joaquingt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ohh for under 100 maybe the sigelei 20 watts, but for durabilitu you should wait and save for a provari.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.