Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Whim Wham Vapes had a great day for the first day of this year and has many more to come. With much regret and with circumstances I could not change, I had to move my shop for the rest of the month. I will however, be right back in the same great location starting the first of Feb. operating under Whim Wham Vapes! Also, the business will be closed Feb. 10, and will open back up on the 20th. I am going on my first ever cruise and during this time, my husband will be doing some construction to the building so that I can start up another business as well. To all the people in the area that have purchased from me, I am just a phone call away. I will deliver what you need, or meet you somewhere, or you can come and look at my products in the location that I will be set up in for this month. Call me at 864-933-8537 to place your order, or to get the address of my temporary location.

This has set my webstore back even more. When I have everything up and running, I will hire someone to build my webstore for me, but it will be toward the end of March now. This setback in just leaving me eager and ready to strive for my goals and to provide great products and great prices to all who shop and do business with me!

I can't wait to get back in the shop and back to business, I miss it! I will post new hours too.......same as before but adding some. I will be adding the REVOLUTION V2 to my stock after Feb. 20th!

Cheers to a great New Year to each and everyone of you! Shiela
:toast:

Last edited:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
You should do well at the Jockey Lot. All I have ever saw there were some WAY overpriced junk kits.

Home..........I froze all day! I didn't do too awful bad, but it could have been better. I don't think I was in a very good location (and I was outside). My buddy that was going with me backed out at 6:30 this morning and hubby had to work. The wind picked up soon after I got set up, so a lot of peeps probably didn't even come outside. I do think that I picked up a few customers for my retail location though............I so can't wait to get back in the shop! Only saw 2 other people that already vapes. Passed out a lot of cards to people that was interested. My biggest sale was juice.

I bought my first kit at the Jockey Lot, was $79 and was an 808D model. It was a very good brand, but they only sold the cartomizers and did not tell me that I could refill them. From there I went to joye 510's, then the eGo. I have the VV battery and the Vgo now, and I use them all......lol. I even got my first mod the other day......just a 3.7 volt. I got a VV modbox do it yourself kit, just waiting on someone to build it for me! I love vaping!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Woot Woot.........I can't wait to get back in the shop and get all my products organized again! Reopening Feb 1st with lower prices on all kits and some hardware too! I will be gone Feb 10th through the 20th, but my husband will open my shop for 2 hours each day from 5pm to 7pm and will be able to get you what you need! Hope all has a great week!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I need some feedback as to what peeps want to see in a webstore......getting my stock ready. I will have egos, 510s, ego t's, boge carto's, atty's (generic and joye) plus more, revolution v2's, 18650 3000mah batteries (what is good with these, e power's?). Would love to get some kind of good mod, but don't know what. Got 808D's too. Any suggestions would be helpful! Hope everyones having a great week!!! :toast: Can't wait to get back in my shop.......I must say, I got a lot more now than when I left........even bought a love seat for lounging!!! Woot, Woot!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Whim Wham Vapes is finally open again! It's been a long day, but got most of my products on display now, will do the rest tomorrow!
Hours:
Monday 11am/7pm
Tuesday: 11am/7pm
Wed: Closed
Thursday; 11am/7pm
Friday: 11am/7p
Sat; 11am/6pm
Sunday: Closed

I will be closed Feb 10th through the 20th.......going on my first cruise! I have lots of room in the building where I am at, and have a smaller side (nice size though) that I want to rent out to someone. $600 a month, no contract. This includes power and line for DSL. WHAT A DEAL!!! if anyone is interested, contact me...........864-933-8537. So happy to be back doing business in my retail shop!! :toast: I even added a love seat for lounging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread