• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Whistle tips or drip tips for the KR808?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Hi all...I posted this in the new members forum but thought I would repost it here since it's specific to the KR808:

I've just begun refilling the cartos that came with my starter kit and inadvertently destroyed a couple of the plastic cap end pieces while removing them (along with the inner rubber stopper) for cleaning the cartos prior to refilling. My question is, can I replace the those end caps with something else and if so, do I still need to use the little inner rubber stopper? And IF there is a replacement that I can use, is there a specific tip I need to get that will fit these particular cartos (the prefilled ones that come with the starter kit)? Obviously SmokeTip (where I bought my starter kit) does not offer any type of blank cartos or different tips, nor have I seen any info about this on their site, because they would prefer that you just continue to order the prefilled cartos from them. I really don't like the idea of putting my mouth around the end of the carto without a protective covering.....so veterans, what's the scoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread