Who has experience with Ahlusions shop in MIchigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kateress

May 25, 2014
Flint, MI
This might be a bit of a stretch since I live in a tiny town outside of Flint, but there is a shop called Ahlusions I somehow never noticed before that is literally like 15 seconds down the street from me. I never knew what it was and the businesses in that block of buildings seem to change a lot. Anyways, I'm always working when they're open seems like, or I have my little daughter with me and I know you aren't supposed to bring kids in those shops. So has anyone been there? What was your experience like? I NEED a good vape shop that's close and I'd love to hear about anyone's experiences here. I'm willing to try and get out of work early if its worth it.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
their juice is awesome!! My go to (online) juice vendor. I am so jealous you live so close. Wlad and Ally are the owners. Wlad is a Marine and the flavors they make are, IMHO, the best I have had. And I have tried a LOT!!

Come join us on the Ahlusion thread posted. You are welcome and you can read what all his fans have to say.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Awesome! Sounds like I hit the jackpot. It's so close I could walk there easily. That's it, I'm leaving work early next week.

Yah, go ahead, rub it in. jealouscat.gif :laugh::laugh:

Ahlusion is almost the only vendor I use. :) Come join us!

Tooth Tamer

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Nice, they make great juice. I keep meaning to make my way over there and havent got around to it. We dont have white castle over here so a trip for some sliders and juice sounds amazing.

Noooo dont eat those soggy radioactive meat burgers!!! I cant understand why everyone loves those lmao i knock the mozza sticks out when i go there.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
Nice, they make great juice. I keep meaning to make my way over there and havent got around to it. We dont have white castle over here so a trip for some sliders and juice sounds amazing.

Just so you know we don't have them around here either. I love white castle, you can eat all you want and not gain a pound because of the explosive .........

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
No law about it. That would make every gas station & WalMart off limits.
You said e-cig store, not a gas station or WalMart. While gas stations and WalMart may sell e-cigarettes, they are not e-cig stores. Where I live it is illegal for minors to enter a vape shop, e-cig store, whatever you want to call it, just like it is illegal for minors to enter bars, strip clubs or anyplace that is adults only.

So yes, it is illegal for a child to accompany you while you shop in an e-cig store where I live.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread