Status
Not open for further replies.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Heartland Vapes for $44.99/Liter (100mg/mL). Clean, smooth, and everything I want from a nic. RTS will price match (listing at nearly twice the price) but I find Heartland just a squeaker more smooth (that could very well be entirely in my head). The other nic I have used is Wizard Labs but it was half again as much AND more harsh (to me).
I have no personal experience with the high-end nics like Nude Nicotine, Carolina Xtracts, or VaporTek, so I can't offer a fair comparison. They are not in my budget. Heartland is. It works. I am done searching. :D

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Heartland Vapes for $44.99/Liter (100mg/mL). Clean, smooth, and everything I want from a nic. RTS will price match (listing at nearly twice the price) but I find Heartland just a squeaker more smooth (that could very well be entirely in my head). The other nic I have used is Wizard Labs but it was half again as much AND more harsh (to me).
I have no personal experience with the high-end nics like Nude Nicotine, Carolina Xtracts, or VaporTek, so I can't offer a fair comparison. They are not in my budget. Heartland is. It works. I am done searching. :D

Thanks for sharing! Sounds great [emoji106]

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
MyFreedomSmokes.com always has a liter of 100mg for $50. When there's a coupon or a sale i've seen it as low as $40. I've been happy with mine. It's clean and without any off taste.

That's been my experience with nic from MyFreedomSmokes, I've bought many liters from them all have been crystal clear. When on sale for $40 per liter buy 2 and get free shipping.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Have you found any 100mg liters of nic for under $50?

For Me, I Don't/Didn't ever consider Nicotine Base on Price.

I'm Not trying to save 20 Bucks over 7 Years or so. But want something that Isn't Harsh. And from someplace that I think knows what they are Doing.

I would Look more at Current ECF Member reviews. And then get a Small (120ml maybe) quantity to try before you Buy a Full Liter.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I'm about to pick up another couple liters, more than likely get My Freedom From Smokes again. What I like about them is they also offer the Nic in 1 liter glass bottles for about $10 more than the plastic bottles. Even though I have a couple of liters of theirs in the freezer I haven't tried it though but have heard it's pretty decent.

Reactions: ChelsB

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
How often do they have sales?

Five or six times a year. Last time I know of was two or three weeks ago, you can sign up to receive their emails.

.....I would Look more at Current ECF Member Reviews. And then get a Small (120ml maybe) quantity to try before you Buy a Full Liter.

Sound advice, try a small quantity to see if -you- like it before committing to bulk purchases. :thumb:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Heartland Vapes for $44.99/Liter (100mg/mL). Clean, smooth, and everything I want from a nic.......

Like MyFreedomSmokes, Heartland Vapes offers free shipping for orders over $75. If a person were to buy 2 liters of 100mg nic for $89.98 ($44.99 X 2ea), a free shipping option should be available during checkout. That would make Heartland's 100mg nic $45 a liter shipped to your door step. A very good deal. :)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Like MyFreedomSmokes, Heartland Vapes offers free shipping for orders over $75. If a person were to buy 2 liters of 100mg nic for $89.98 ($44.99 X 2ea), a free shipping option should be available during checkout. That would make Heartland's 100mg nic $45 a liter shipped to your door step. A very good deal. :)

Thanks! I know where I'll be buying next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread