Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I think the op is talking about cigalikes. The minis are real cig size, and standard is a little bit larger. I don't know why the op is being given advice about larger devices.
Oh. In that case, I don't think there is a 'best' cigalike. They are all garbage.

Reactions: chav

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oh. In that case, I don't think there is a 'best' cigalike. They are all garbage.

Actually, the best cigalike would be the blu Plus+ system. Instead of using a typical cartomizer, it actually has a little tank. I was able to successfully quit smoking using them, but it is an expensive route to quit. I was going through 2 tanks and starting on a 3rd a day and they are non-refillable. At $15 for 3 tanks, it would have cost me more than $300 a month to keep using them. Even buying "premium" juice at retail prices (i.e. $20-25 per 30 ml), I am now only spending about $100 a month on juice, and I have a much wider range of flavor choices.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
This is the best mini I've seen so far

upload_2015-5-22_12-53-13.jpeg

MrVape

May 22, 2015
Ok well seems the "OP" whatever that stands for has no clue what the difference is between "Ecig",Ego,MOD/Herb-Dry-wax,vvw,hybrids,drip,RBA,RDA,Tank,Mini,carts, ok ok the list goes on....
And if anyone was thinking who's the Dooshbag calling himself MrVape I didn't actually call myself that one of my staff was F$@king around...
Thanks for the input.
As far as I know an ecig is short for electronic cigarette thus being a cigalike "coined" that, way after the fact when some clever OP? Started educating ppl how to build his backyard blitz Mod's....
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread