Who is your favorite e-liquid vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
I googled it (Alice in vapeland) and got a vapeland url and it says "closed" :confused: Is it just after hours or something? The bakery flavors sounded good.

oops, sorry! I just went back and DUH scrolled down to see they open on Tues nights. Which sampler did you get (whoever got samplers) with how many flavors? I want to give it a spin. When you get a sampler, how big are the bottles or is it even bottles? Like 5 ml or less? Or packaged some other way? Thanx!

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
oops, sorry! I just went back and DUH scrolled down to see they open on Tues nights. Which sampler did you get (whoever got samplers) with how many flavors? I want to give it a spin. When you get a sampler, how big are the bottles or is it even bottles? Like 5 ml or less? Or packaged some other way? Thanx!
Ordering from Alice is a privilege, not a right ;) She's rarely open more than 24 hours.

I think Alice threw in an extra sample, because I got 6, not 5.
Just go through the description of each one, check the reviews, and see what you might like.
Each bottle is 3 mL.

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA

I believe they are 3ml bottles. I got the big sampler, and this is what I received:

WP_20130805_001 (2)_small.jpg

I didn't get the sampler that long ago, and half of those bottles are completely empty. If you have the money for the large sampler I would definitely recommend ordering it.

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
For now I've been very keen to supporting a local brick and mortar shop mid city vapor. The lady who makes the juices does a great job and typically uses a 70/30 vg/pg mix which i personally prefer more.

Not the cheapest but I personally prefer supporting local start-ups being a part business owner myself.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
i would have a meltdown with a 3ml bottle its a great trial size but with AIV only opened one day a week i would prob cry if i got a flavor i really liked lol on another note how u liking AIV been debating trying them
Finding a good vendor is hard.

There are some vendors that have long wait times before shipping, some send unsteeped juices, some will try to offer complex blend but fail, some are more expensive than others, some take Amex, most don't take Paypal, ...

Alice ships within 7-10 days (!) but none of her flavors are simple (a great tribute to a master mixer), and most of them have excellent reviews. The price is attractive, for any of the larger bottles, up to 60 mL.

Oh, and the packaging, is something you'll never forget ;)

I'm letting mine sit a bit before trying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread