Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I too am having a hard time finding a juice. I do love the white cherry crush from Virgin Vapors, but that's the only place I've ordered from. I just looked at Heather's and it annoys me about not being able to customize samples...too much PG for my taste. I understand why but it just deters me from sampling. Looks like tomorrow night I'll try and get the big sample from Alice in Vapeland! Vapor Chef has peaked my interest as well :) Darn first of the month around the corner...gotta pay bills first! Haha oh the struggles..

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
oops, sorry! I just went back and DUH scrolled down to see they open on Tues nights. Which sampler did you get (whoever got samplers) with how many flavors? I want to give it a spin. When you get a sampler, how big are the bottles or is it even bottles? Like 5 ml or less? Or packaged some other way? Thanx!

Yes Tuesday eve they open and just take as many orders as they can fill. Shipping does take a bit but IMHO very worth the wait. I got the "bit o everything" and it contained 17 little 3 ML bottles. This gave me enough to sample 1/2 a bottle each evening fresh and them cycle back to them after they steeped(they are my treat vape each day until I reorder). I have been trying to put them on 3 lists as I try them. 1 MUST have now...LOVE it. 3 Like it and will order again and 3 not for me. None have made it to not for me and I will be placing an order tomorrow night way ahead of my plan for White Rabbit, a Quiet Morning , and Twas Brillig or Lemon Loves Cake (and will add 2 red door flavors Ginger by the Sea and Cheshire Catnip based on reviews)

I am finding that I really like bakery flavors, tea flavors, coffee flavors, some candy flavors and strangely popcorn flavor

Last edited:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Vermillion River e-Juice is my current favorite. (Kentucky Premium Blend is very good) That may change soon. I'm waiting for my first shipment of Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. Massive Chocolate Mint is coming in that same order. They could become my number 1.

Azure Vaping also has a chance to move to number 1. I have six 30ml bottles coming from them:
Fruit Punch - PG 80% / VG 20%
Vanilla Cream - VG
Smooth - PG 80% / VG 20%
Belgian Waffle - VG
RY4.5 (New Version) PG 80% / VG 20%
Cafe Caramel - VG

Their prices are great. $8 for a 30ml. (limited time offer)

I'd like to give Halo's VooDoo an honorable mention. (Very good)

Last edited:

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
Vermillion River e-Juice is my current favorite. (Kentucky Premium Blend is very good) That may change soon. I'm waiting for my first shipment of Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. Massive Chocolate Mint is coming in that same order. They could become my number 1.

Azure Vaping also has a chance to move to number 1. I have six 30ml bottles coming from them:
Fruit Punch - PG 80% / VG 20%
Vanilla Cream - VG
Smooth - PG 80% / VG 20%
Belgian Waffle - VG
RY4.5 (New Version) PG 80% / VG 20%
Cafe Caramel - VG

Their prices are great. $8 for a 30ml. (limited time offer)

I'd like to give Halo's VooDoo an honorable mention. (Very good)

Thanks for the $8 info wish i woulda known that a lil sooner been wanting to try them also just got four 50 ml bottles from moon mountain and one 30ml bottle from halo am not supposed to order for atleast another 2 weeks but $8 bucks for a 30 ml sounds damn good lol

I've been vaping for 9 weeks now and have bought about 80 juices. This has to be the most expensive part of the journey:) But that's OK, I quit smoking the same day I started vaping.

Vendors I've tried:
Five Pawns
Alien Vision E-Juice
Backwoods Brew
Halo
Heather's Heavenly Vapors
Virgin Vapors
Vermillion River
Ahlusion
Highbrow
Mt. Baker Vapor
Nicoticket
Professional Vapor Liquids

Vendors with juices that are still steeping or en route:
Mom and Pops
Mister E
Indigo
Good Life Vapor
High Desert
Vapetrik
Fuzion
Sandsmods
Vapor Chef
Yaeliq

Vendors I've reordered juices from that I've liked: (I'm sure this list will grow)
Five Pawns
Backwoods Brew
Heather's Heavenly Vapors
Ahlusion
Professional Vapor Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread