Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
New in the favorite juice line-up

Vapor Chef - Honey Pearry, Pear Brandy, Deep Thought, and Bloody Mango are all good. Pros - good flavor, choice in base ratio, fun random toys in pkg (my last one was a plastic toy soldier), thin bottles that are easy to squeeze, diacetyl and food coloring free, good shipping packaging, and quick shipping. Cons - none found so far.
I ordered a bunch of 6ml bottles awhile back to test some flavors, just ordered 6 60ml bottles from TVC, my favorite juice vendor by far. :)

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
Hardware: Discountvapers.com - excellent shipping and even better prices AND a rewards program to boot. Love it. and Radvaping.com. Super fast shipping ( I'm in the same state so that does speed things up quite a bit.) as well as excellent customer service. Lovelovelove them!

Juice: I'm starting to get all over the place. My main three are Roar vapor, Mt Baker, and Ecblends. However, I did just place an order with mister-e-liquid that I'm waiting for to come in, so that might be a new one to add to the mix.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
For hardware, Vapingme.com as he has the best prices and customer service; or DiscountVapers if Vapingme doesn't have what I want.

For juice, Crystal Canyon Vapes because its not overpriced, comes in glass dropper bottles that are packaged very well, the juices are by far the best I've had in over a year now and they always taste the same; not weak one batch and strong the next time, etc. Plus I can count on him. I found him about four months ago and it was like finding a treasure after so many other vendors.

Dave Kzoo

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
I order from several places (HHV,AVE, vapingwatch, and want2vape to name a few), but locally we have a new little place called hometownvapor.com and they deliver to my house in person! Locally only though :) They have a nice selection and they take requests as well. I like the way they do business, and a 50ml bottle of quality juice for $20 bucks is a great deal. I see these guys growing fast.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
I've been really fortune during my vaping journey, as I haven't had any bad luck really (knocking on wood now).

-Started buying from Vapor4life, and they have terrific customer service and really cater to noobs.
- Buy a lot of Halo liquid directly from them, and have nothing but excellent delivery and very consistent product.
- Bought a bunch of stuff from SmokTek.com and they were always prompt and accurate.
- ProVape...enough said. Their reputation is stellar for all the right reasons
- IndyVapor and VaporCigzz have both been really good
- Just discovered VaporKings in Tulsa. Excellent service there!
- Have only recently ordered once from cloud9uk, but it was a great experience
- Ordered once from VapeRev. They have all the cool gear, but their shipping was dog slow. I did get what I ordered and it was packaged properly.

Hope this helps!

JuicyPoots

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
So far for liquids:
Alice in Vape Land - I use Giant Vapes since they carry it in their shop.
Mountain Oak Vapor - Chai Tea Latte is great
The Vapor Room - Gotta have that Cinnamon Danish Swirl

Hardware:
We have bought from several places, but so far WORLDofVAPE - Best Vape - Best Price has been the best for prices, shipping (costs a little, but 2-day priority is worth it!), and customer service is outstanding (really quick replies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread