Who is your favorite supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
Wordup and Rocky Mountain for stuff. Quick, responsive. Pink Spot for FOOB juices, smokECIGnals for good juice that needs a little steep time. Just ordered from DEEJstuff and Lucky7, but haven't received juices yet (not a criticism, sure they'll go out this week).

Viking Vapes (not Vapors) goofed a little bit on an order because they had a server malware issue (if I understood correctly) and used non-standard product IDs (I ordered etched eGo-style batteries) and whereas everyone else referred to the style with target-like circles as a K-6, for example, they didn't. BUT! This is actually praise. Bear with me. Their prices were great and they were very responsive and positive while we worked the problem out. So, even with that little oops, I'll order from them again because their CS was top-notch and they recognized that I didn't get what I thought I was ordering (showed them competitors using the same K-numbering system for the same styles, whereas theirs varied). I think the true value of a vendor shines through when there's a dispute, even a minor one. I was polite, the man I spoke to via phone and email was polite, I'm happy, and he made a sale and got my good will, so I assume he is also happy. Win-win.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
Oh...I also get stuff from Amazon, but it takes hunting. They aren't exactly ecig-friendly, from what I gather. Have gotten a nice humidor-like (or STASH teachest-like) wooden "vape chest" that I put gear and juice in (could run charger cords through the back, too, and the dividers are rearrangeable/removable) and a Marshal man's "auto-lift" analogue-cigarette carry case which I put my eRoll PCC and ecigs in.

My quirk is that I like to deal with only one or two vendors at a time, and I bundle non-vape stuff into "I can use this thing for vape stuff" orders when buying from Amazon. I also prefer to buy all gear I need from just one vendor if I can, even if I pay a dollar or two more. If the price difference is great, I will buy from two vendors, but it's not my ideal way to shop. I want to open a package and have all the parts there, ready to go, not have to wait for them to arrive from another vendor.

I also order from one juice vendor I know will ship juice I like, and fast (Pink Spot), and try a new-to-me juice vendor at the same time. If New Vendor is slow or I dislike the juice, or if it needs steeping, then my Pink Spot order is always dependable and tasty and helps me be patient with new juice sources.

I use MyFreedomSmokes for all my DIY mixing, believe it or not, eBay for anything else, if you're a true hunter gatherer eBay has some gold every now and again, as far as premium juice, I have a local favorite that I buy my favorite juice from, The Vapor Hive in Norco, CA. 40 hand crafted flavors, and they don't make a lot I don't like, if you are in the IE it's worth peeping out:)

brunsde1770@YouTube.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread